Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Recommendations for Builders Assistance ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geoffwhatnot(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Any Recommendations for Builders Assistance ??? Reply with quote

Garey,
Hi, my name is Geoff Patterson. I am building an RV9A at Camarillo at the EAA 723 hangars. I'm really just getting underway, having just finished my empennage and waiting for my wings/fuselage to arrive in a few weeks. I do know that there are a couple of really good builders of RV's at Oxnard airport. Jim Ayers is the tech advisor for out Chapter, and while I've never met him, he has a great reputation and has a large hangar at Oxnard where he and a buddy are building modified RV's--sorta like Harmon Rockets. I think they work every day there. There are a bunch of RV's here at Camarillo (around 20, I would guess) , and it is a great airport to eventually fly off your hours from. If you are interested at all== (geographically undesireable--I know)== let me know and I can get you info.
Geoff Patterson

To: rv-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:17:49 AM
Subject: Any Recommendations for Builders Assistance ???

Greetings:Working by myself, the RV-8A QB Project is going too "slooowly". Local EAA Chapter here in Santa Monica, CA has no RV Builders or any at the airport. Looking for some assistance by an experienced RV Builder or Builders Assistance Center here in Southern California to complete Project - where we can work together ( here or at their location) thus speeding the Project along. Want to work on the Project about 40 hours per week. Willing to pay a reasonable fee for the help. I have completed the Emhennage - now ready to start the Wings.
Any helpful suggestions ??
Thanks, Garey Wittich Santa Monica, CA (310) 392-1682

Quote:

[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV9-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV9-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: