Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CZAW bankruptcy - suggestion to CZAW dealers and cutomers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Czech-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: CZAW bankruptcy - suggestion to CZAW dealers and cutomers Reply with quote

Dear all,

as you probably know CZAW is facing struggle for life. We were informed that some of you are about to suite Slavia for damaging CZAW reputation etc. We can only say you following :

(a) Go to CZAW, visit the factory, double check OC numbers of your orders

(b) Get written confirmation from Mr. Erwin that you will get specified aricraft, that might help you later to get your deposits back or to apply your claims at the Insolvency court in Brno

(c) Agree delivery dates in writing

For your information I enclose information we have recieved today :

POLICIE ČESKÉ REPUBLIKY

Okresní ředitelství Uherské Hradiště

SLUŽBA KRIMINÁLNÍ POLICIE A VYŠETŘOVÁNÍ

VELEHRADSKÁ TŘÍDA Č.P. 1217

UHERSKÉ HRADIŠTĚ

Č.j. : ORUH-1126-1/TČ-2008-80

RECORD OF COMPLAINT

At Uherské Hradiště, at 12:02 p.m. on May 29, 2008, we have been notified as follows:

Name, surname: José Leonardo Da Costa Saiago

Today I have appeared at the local branch of the Criminal Investigation Police at Uherské Hradiště, in order to lodge a complaint against the responsible employee of the company Czech Aircraft Works, with its registered office at Kunovice, by whose behavior I feel to have been deceived, since on 8. 8. 2007 I signed with the executive of this company, Chip W. Ervin, the contracts for delivery of 7 light sports aircraft of the make SportCruiser, for which I paid the deposits of the total value of USD 70,000. The delivery date was determined in the contracts as 8. 2. 2008. On the delivery date, no aircraft was delivered to me. The deposits were not returned to me either. Therefore it was agreed that out of the paid deposits the Czech Aircraft Works will produce at least one aircraft, whose price will be covered by the deposits paid. The delivery date was stipulated as the end of April 2008. Up to this moment, however, the company has not delivered even this single aircraft. I feel deceived by this behavior, since I am afraid that the company Czech Aircraft Works did not intend to deliver the aircraft to me. The total damage which has thus accrued to me amounts to USD 70,000, which represents the amount of CZK 1,430,030, at the exchange rate of the Czech National Bank as at 8. 8. 2007.

After the caution pursuant to §43(3) of the Criminal Code, I as the aggrieved party join the criminal proceedings for the claim for indemnification of the damage in the amount of CZK 1,430,030 and propose to the court, at the same time, to impose on the accused, in the judgment of conviction, the obligation to indemnify this damage.

After having read the above record, the person lodging the complaint declares that the contents of the record correspond to the contents of his statement, and does not require any corrections or amendments. The record is being signed as correct and complete at Uherské Hradiště, at 12:37 p.m. on May 29, 2008.

The complaint has been received by: Police Lieutenant Ivo Otrusina

Person present at reading and signing thereof: Milan Hampl

Person who has lodged the complaint: José Leonardo Da Costa Saiago

- The Matronics Czech-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Czech-List
Bob_anderson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: CZAW bankruptcy Reply with quote

No more SportCruiser.

It is official. CZAW is now officially bankrupt! Danny and Chip have not been telling you the truth.

CZAW had an agreement with Zenair Ltd of Canada for the manufacturing of the Zodiac and STOL aircraft for Europe. This agreement was canceled because CZAW started making its own copies of the aircraft. CZAW owes millions of US dollars to suppliers and Zenair. It is very likely that Chip Erwin and Danny from www.sportaircraftworks.com will go to jail!

There is no way that people will get their money back on deposits. You need to read the latest documents from the court.

http://www.matronics.com/archive/archive-get.cgi?Czech-Archive.digest.vol-aa

CZAW is now officially bankrupt. Chip Erwin and Danny need to be in jail!

Regional Court in Brno
Husova 15
601 95 Brno

File no. KSBR 44 INS 1207/2008

In Prague on 26 May 2008

XVII.
Conclusion

The Debtor (or its executive Mr. Ch. W. Erwin) is currently solving the dismal
situation of the company by selling work in progress (i.e. products which have
been allocated a manufacturing number and for which the customers have already
paid advances) to any customer who is willing to pay in cash (without delivering
the products to customers who have duly paid advances for them). The above
practices of the Debtor were supported by the submission of Mr. Leonardo do
Sayago of AEROMARINE, Lda, which was served on the insolvency court on 23 May
2008 (a Czech translation of this submission shall be presented by the Petitioner
to the insolvency court in the nearest future). The biggest customer with
whom the Debtor currently cooperates on this basis is Sprite Aviation.

By such conduct, the Debtor, or its executive, exposes himself to potential criminal
prosecution. At the same time, such conduct of the Debtor damages the assets
and significantly reduction possible satisfaction of the Debtor's creditors.

The Debtor currently lacks sufficient security of its manufacturing facilities,
due to which it is threatened by potential embezzlement and theft, resulting
in decrease of the assets from which the creditors should be satisfied.

The Petitioner believes that, based on the foregoing, it is in the interest of
all involved parties (creditors and members)

to appoint a preliminary insolvency trustee,

who will provide objective information about the Debtor's management and will ensure
further operation of the company within the necessary period in accordance
with the existing possibilities.

Such preliminary trustee should be charged, in particular, with taking steps necessary
to identify and to secure the Debtor's assets. Furthermore, the preliminary
trustee should be charged with a review of the Debtor's books of account
(which show a number of fundamental discrepancies). At the same time, it would
be appropriate for the preliminary trustee to direct the Debtor's conduct and
to handle the assets in a way preventing any further damage to the creditors
caused by the Debtor's conduct.

It is important that anyone involved with CZAW in any way read the details, which are posted at:

http://www.matronics.com/archive/archive-get.cgi?Czech-Archive.digest.vol-aa

AIRCRAFT ENTERPRISES LTD.
holding 4515 votes, the member SLAVIA CAPITAL AERO (SC AERO) LIMITED holding
4965 votes, and the member Trihold Limited holding 540 votes. For any resolution
to be adopted, a 67% majority of all the votes of all members was always required.

What is important here is that Chip and Danny of Sport Aircraft Works are the owners of AIRCRAFT ENTERPRISES LTD. in Belize!!

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Bob_anderson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: CZAW bankruptcy - suggestion to CZAW dealers and cutomer Reply with quote

Hi Bob, Thanks for your message.Chip Erwin nearly convinced me to buy 9 % of CZAWfor $800 000.He convinced (by deceiving an old friend )Slavia Capital to put in $2.4 million.The idea is that it would be 9% for me 40% for SC he would retain control and get $3.4 million but had to be content with$2.4million.My accountant smelt a rat right away. People are wondering where the money has gone ! I knew he was a very tricky dicky but never thought he would steal my OC3989from under my own eyes. The Police in Czeck Rep. unfortunately could not prevent the theft.Until it happens there is no crime.Sounds crazy but it is like that. The worst thing is that the plane was for a client/friend who had been waiting 2 years .He is very upset and I am even more because the plane wasfully paid(he hates to deliver this type of plane--does not help his cashflow !!). He forced me to sign a new agreement which I did to salvage something as I know CZAW will be history soon.The Police advised me to do it. I am sending this info to a few friends and colleagues and you may do the same.Of course he will put it around I am also part of a big conspiracy. Regards Leonardo SayagoAeromarine Lda Eng. Leonardo SayagoAeromarine, Lda.Monte do LagoMontargil - PortugalMobile: 00351917505520www.aeromarine.eu

babula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: CZAW bankruptcy - suggestion to CZAW dealers and cutomer Reply with quote

How much will bankruptcy effect being able to rent a home? I had to file a chapter 7 a few months ago. I am now looking to rent a home, will my bankruptcy effect me being able to do so?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Czech-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: