Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat Room Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgerace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Chat Room Comments Reply with quote

Hello to all:

Hope many of you have had a great adventure to the annual Oshkosh happening.

Some have flamed me, both publicly and privately, for cluttering up the “List” with my weekly Chat Room reminder messages. Some of you have told me that it really serves no purpose other than giving me a place to talk about and advertise my products. Some of you have expressed how much you enjoy the chat room.

The chat room has been going on for over two years, and there have been a lot of collective users. Some are very regular and hardly ever miss; others have stopped by from time to time. It is a great place to bring up thoughts and ideas about building your Zenith Airplane. Over the past months many suggested solutions to questions ask have been offered. It is also a great place to find out, in a 1 on 1 type of situation, how your friends build is progressing.

For the last two weeks I have not sent out any Chat Room notices. For the last two weeks no one has shown up for the Monday evening chat room, other than me. I know that Oshkosh takes a lot of you away from your keyboard and screen. For others this is also family vacation time of year.

I guess it is time to ask some questions about the chat room operation.

Is it time to abandon the chat room?

Should the chat room continue but maybe at a different day and time?

Is there a problem with the format of the chat room?

Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated, both publically and private.

My direct email address is: George(at)MrRace.Com (George(at)MrRace.Com) if you wish to comment directly to me.

This is also a reminder that the Chat Room will be open for business, Monday evening, August 2nd, and 8:00 Eastern Time.

Hope to see many of you there and hear about your Oshkosh adventures!
George

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith750-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith750-List

Ed T

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Chat Room Comments Reply with quote

Mondays are not great for me.

Also, I tend to ask my questions immediately on the lists, rather than wait for Monday.

The format is fine.

Thanks for all you do!

Ed Trudeau

From: owner-zenith750-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-zenith750-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of George Race
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:33 AM
To: zenith750-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Chat Room Comments

Hello to all:

Hope many of you have had a great adventure to the annual Oshkosh happening.

Some have flamed me, both publicly and privately, for cluttering up the “List” with my weekly Chat Room reminder messages. Some of you have told me that it really serves no purpose other than giving me a place to talk about and advertise my products. Some of you have expressed how much you enjoy the chat room.

The chat room has been going on for over two years, and there have been a lot of collective users. Some are very regular and hardly ever miss; others have stopped by from time to time. It is a great place to bring up thoughts and ideas about building your Zenith Airplane. Over the past months many suggested solutions to questions ask have been offered. It is also a great place to find out, in a 1 on 1 type of situation, how your friends build is progressing.

For the last two weeks I have not sent out any Chat Room notices. For the last two weeks no one has shown up for the Monday evening chat room, other than me. I know that Oshkosh takes a lot of you away from your keyboard and screen. For others this is also family vacation time of year.

I guess it is time to ask some questions about the chat room operation.

Is it time to abandon the chat room?

Should the chat room continue but maybe at a different day and time?

Is there a problem with the format of the chat room?

Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated, both publically and private.

My direct email address is: George(at)MrRace.Com (George(at)MrRace.Com) if you wish to comment directly to me.

This is also a reminder that the Chat Room will be open for business, Monday evening, August 2nd, and 8:00 Eastern Time.

Hope to see many of you there and hear about your Oshkosh adventures!
George
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith750-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: