Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual reunion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Annual reunion Reply with quote

Dave,

I'm right there with you on the Alaska dream. I went there for a 5 week vacation in 1994 and it has been my dream ever since I started flying the Pulsar to fly it there. I think a group of Kitfox guys do that trip fairly regularly. Ray Thurman came up with the harebrained idea to ship a tundra tire setup to some northern location, at which we could switch out normal tires for the big boys, but I doubt I'd have any carrying capacity after adding the big tires. But we can dream...

Jim

[quote] From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of David Weaver
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:17 AM
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Annual reunion

I will vote for Texas since I was unable to attend the last reunion held there. I follow the financial markets closely and am very concerned with the direction of the economy. Hopefully the economy later in the year will not dampen reunion attendance. As far as dream trips....mine is to fly to Alaska (might as well dream big)!
Regards - Dave Weaver

--- On Wed, 4/27/11, GREGSMI(at)aol.com <GREGSMI(at)aol.com> wrote:

Quote:

Subject: Re: Pulsar-List: Annual reunion
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 7:14 PM

Fantastic Al, congratulations on your flights. It's been a long time coming but well worth the effort. Looking forward to seeing you and your Pulsar.

Fly safe,
Greg

In a message dated 4/27/2011 7:11:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ajpinnick(at)comcast.net writes:
Quote:

Greg

I definitely plan on being there this year, with my airplane. While you guys were whooping it up at the last reunion, I had my first flight (august 2Cool. I will have my forty hours flown off this weekend. This is the trip I’ve been planning on for 14 years. See you at either site.

Al Pinnick

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of GREGSMI(at)aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:17 PM
To: Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com; pulsar-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Annual reunion

Greetings from very hot Texas. Mark and I are back working on the Nova and having a great time with the design. It has been very quiet on the list, hope all is well with everyone.

I have had a few inquiries on this years reunion so am sending out a query to see if we have enough interest to schedule an event. I would think late September is a good time, in either Kansas or Texas.

Please let me know what you would like to do. We can always plan an event at Oshkosh, maybe have swim and diving event. Tom, are you up for a little mud wrestling?

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their Pulsar.

Take care and be safe,

Greg

Quote:
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
0[b]

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

clarkppt(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Annual reunion Reply with quote

Thanks Ray.

Right now the windmill work is all about the generator . Later is a series of blade ( 35 ft radius ) experiments.That will involve aero, stuctures , mfg and composits expertice. So stay in touch.

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

lancegoddard(at)me.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Annual reunion Reply with quote

Hi Greg,
My fellow builder Jerry Leever and I will coming from California so long as it's before the last two weekends in September. No particular preference of location (though I fondly remember Jim's Texas barbecue).
Thanks for taking this on again!
Lance Goddard

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2011, at 6:16 PM, GREGSMI(at)aol.com (GREGSMI(at)aol.com) wrote:

Quote:
Greetings from very hot Texas. Mark and I are back working on the Nova and having a great time with the design. It has been very quiet on the list, hope all is well with everyone.

I have had a few inquiries on this years reunion so am sending out a query to see if we have enough interest to schedule an event. I would think late September is a good time, in either Kansas or Texas.

Please let me know what you would like to do. We can always plan an event at Oshkosh, maybe have swim and diving event. Tom, are you up for a little mud wrestling?

Take care and be safe,
Greg
Quote:

avkozloff(at)roadrunner.c

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Annual reunion Reply with quote

I'm for San Marcos again.

--
Alex Kozloff
P.O. Box 866
Santa Paula, CA 93061
(949) 400-6364 Cell
(805) 525-1415 Office
_!_
‘—O-O-(_)-O-O—‘
“ “ “
On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:16:42 -0700, <GREGSMI(at)aol.com> wrote:

Quote:
Greetings from very hot Texas. Mark and I are back working on the Nova
and
having a great time with the design. It has been very quiet on the list,
hope all is well with everyone.
I have had a few inquiries on this years reunion so am sending out a
query
to see if we have enough interest to schedule an event. I would think
late
September is a good time, in either Kansas or Texas.
Please let me know what you would like to do. We can always plan an event
at Oshkosh, maybe have swim and diving event. Tom, are you up for a
little
mud wrestling?
Take care and be safe,
Greg

raythur(at)gvtc.com

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Annual reunion Reply with quote

Did somebody say Jim's barbecue!!!!!!!

Ray

On 4/28/2011 7:01 PM, Lance Goddard wrote: [quote] Hi Greg,

My fellow builder Jerry Leever and I will coming from California so long as it's before the last two weekends in September. No particular preference of location (though I fondly remember Jim's Texas barbecue).

Thanks for taking this on again!

Lance Goddard

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2011, at 6:16 PM, GREGSMI(at)aol.com (GREGSMI(at)aol.com) wrote:

Quote:

Take care and be safe,
Greg
Quote:

[b]

TomisFlyingby(at)comcast.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Annual reunion Reply with quote

Down boy, down! It's only lovely brisket, ribs and great sausage! Wait! Now I'm getting excited and hungry! Desert too? Pant, pant......
[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: