Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Europa Ladies!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Hi Lucio

why not? And also girlfriends, flying mothers and mothers in law, daughters and do not forget all those mistresses.

Without my wife OH-XRT would have never been completed. Without her neverending support I would have stopped flying. When building we got married. So, she is vital and very virile part of my Europa life.

The Plan is to join Europa Mile High Club

(after autopilot installation and some practise that should be performable happily and safely. That would be also very romantic because I have there zillions of dimmable red lights and also slow bedroom music via Bluetooth from B&O´s MP3.

Just wonder who will be the very first Europa child who has been manufactured in the (flying) Europa. Some of you may think that is impossible because CofG but that is well solveable. My wife is behind my shoulder and will press delete quite soon so I have to move on...

How many female Europa pilots there are? How many of you have a lady – wife or not – who want to fly with you? Maybe some of you have many of them? How many then (You all remember my personal record is to fly Europa with three ladies omboard). Would you like to share your “Lady in Europa” photos? Maybe this a a place for some kind competition?

I know couple of them like Frans Veldman´s charming wife Ilona. Also Stefan Ingemarson´s flying lady and Dirk Oyen´s Chantal are magnificent. Maybe that is something to do with Europas!

BTW My wife Marke wants me to teach her to fly Europa unofficially. Just for fun and just in case, you know. Our goal is she could make a safe landing during this year. I mean a safe Mono landing...with some air in the tube please. That air should be between ground and a center axle.

Thanks for a Slime tip – I will check it out immediately.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:4334A01F107E49119CB29D4D410B5723(at)Asus[/img]
Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417
Updated flight hours /landings: 214,2 /418

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

toivio(at)fly.to (toivio(at)fly.to)
www.rwm.fi

Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:57 PM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: RE: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Hi Ravio,

Are we starting a “readers wives” section on this forum – just curious ?

Best stuff to avoid tyre going flat is “slime”. http://www.slime.com/

Great stuff – even use it in my car tyres.

Good Luck
Carl G-LABS

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Raimo Toivio
Sent: 06 July 2011 01:53
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 3:21 AM

To: Raimo Toivio (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi)

Dear All,

it is a long time since I have been here. Today it happened something and I got an Europa Energy Burst (aka ENB) to write on the list. I think this could be useful info for most of you Europa (or any GA plane) operators. Let me tell you what was it and how it went:

I have worked couple of years to make an Europa story to the largest All and Universal Technical Scandinavian Magazine which is published in the Scandinavian countries. I have had several flying experiences with their very speciall aviation editor. Today we decided to fly to one very remote airfield. Everything went as normally.

Please notice I have a Monowheel, The Most Sexy GA ever built.

Just after a touchdown I

- smelled a well burned rubber and then after

- noticed immediately a strong autobrakeing

- noticed immeadiately the position of the aircraft is not normal (too low and too leveled)

- noticed a rumbling noise

- noticed it is not *very* well steerable or att all and so we went out of the runway to the port side of the grass area

We went out of the runway. That concrete runway 33 was quite narrow, just 6 metres or about 20 feets only. I understood at once what was the name of the game. During first seconds I was wondering if it (tha plane) will be inverted. The brakeing effect was so hard. After seconds I was wondering if I will lose only my prop (and engine) at least. It took only seconds. We stopped and I ask the editor how about if I will now switch off the fuel pump, electrics, engine, are you ok and how do you feel now?

What a story for a newspaperman!

The landing was very normal before the touch down. Let me say, I had completed 416 pcs of an Europa Monowheel landings and this was better than 8 (0-10) just before touch down . I (we) assume the tire/tyre was empty before landing. Not a big bang when landing at all, no no.

During the years we (Europa Operators) have speculated what will happen when landing a mono with an empty tire /tyre. Now I /we know: If lucky nothing! My prop was still a virgin (configuration: Warp Drive blades with a wonderful Airmaster hub from NZ). The soil out of the runway was quite soft. There was still a clearance between the mother ground and the blades about 50 mm /2 inches. I kept the stick hard back during the landing. Some of you may remember I do love high speed landings like on final 70 knots and during a touch down around 60 knots. The brakeing effect was very strong because of an empty main (and only!) tire /tyre: it took only less than 100 metres /300 feets from touch down point to the final stop. Zero winds. Runway is a bit upphill.

After I checked I am ok and my co-pilot was also ok and my plane was about ok I called bureacrats as they call to do in Finland immediately. The Police came and people from The Air Accident Investigators called me. That was an Finnish Army Airbase also. They came and tried to help us by giving some air to my empty wheel but do not succeeded because the inner tube was totally destroyed during the landing (just 300 metres from us they – Finnish Army - were launching unmannned planes by steam catapult).

I called my loving (and sooo beautiful) wife and she took immediately the spare inner tube with her from our hangar and was heading by car with a trailer 200 km /125 miles to us. Without a special jacking block which I always carry with me it would have been impossible task to lift the Mono upp and take the wheel out and change an inner tube for a new one. All together it took 6 hours until we were flyable again. Let me say The Editor still wanted to fly with me back to EFTP. We completed some touches and goes to check would it be again empty or not. It was not. What a smile.

Attached a pic “an accident place, my plane, my Wife and Mr Editor doing tire /tyre changeing jobs”.

Fuck!

I have operatored my Europa 4 seasons and this was my 4th case of an empty and a broken main wheel! This was a first experience during a landing. All the other cases have been during taxiing or so. Why?! I have an original size and a brand of an inner tube which is 8.00 – 7(6) which means it is ok for a size 7 and 6. They say so. I had two years an original outer tyre /tire which was like from a colf car but after earlier incidents I changed it for a real aircraft tyre /tire (brand name Air Trac). Always the hole has been in the side of the inner tyre. It has always been let me say about 10 mm /0,4 inches) long crack.

I (I point *I*) assume that is the question of the bad quality of the Deli (made in Indonesian) innner tyres.

Let me and we all know the source for the high quality inner tubes please!

Let me and all know is there any clever stuff to put inside of the inner tube *before* accident to prevent this kinds of accidents.

We all know there are stuffs to put inside the inner tubes to make our day *after* it is empty. That is not a solution and nothing to do with a catastrophic failure when the crack is 10 mm or wider.

I /we need a possibility to prevent this kind of (very stupid) not-so-purpose-to-happend-accidents.

Monowheels pilots – please do not ever fly far away w/o a lifting block. That is a sensation.

Thanks for Mr. Dirk van Oyen from Belgium (first time in use a day after a Maiden Flight – that was 30.04.2007).

Thanks for this wonderful chance to share and make my day.

I have many topics to talk with you. Many questions to answer. Many things to do since the end of the last summer. I will come back.

Thanks you are there. All of you.

Specially Mr Kingsley from Oz and Mr Fred Klein from US.

I am happy you are there.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:F8994224D9294567B9577CEA5CFD25A6(at)Asus[/img]

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

Europa%20A2A-ala2OK[1].png
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.84 KB
 Viewed:  8834 Time(s)

image001.png
 Description:

image001.png

Europa_4-seater_II.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.98 KB

Europa_4-seater_II.jpg

Europa_4-seater_I.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.17 KB

Europa_4-seater_I.jpg

Europa_&_mother_in_law.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.77 KB

Europa_&_mother_in_law.jpg

ptag.dev(at)tiscali.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

........And from a little voice on the sidelines .....yes for sure bring all the sisters and lets share a few pieces !
I alsohad  just told them at Wickenby (EGNW) the Europa Mile high Club is impossible so this I need to see !!!!
Regards
To all
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Raimo Toivio
Sent: 06 July 2011 15:20
Subject: Re: Europa Ladies!!!

Hi Lucio

why not? And also girlfriends, flying mothers and mothers in law, daughters and do not forget all those mistresses.

Without my wife OH-XRT would have never been completed. Without her neverending support I would have stopped flying. When building we got married. So, she is vital and very virile part of my Europa life.

(after autopilot installation and some practise that should be performable happily and safely. That would be also very romantic because I have there zillions of dimmable red lights and also slow bedroom music via Bluetooth from B&O´s MP3.

Just wonder who will be the very first Europa child who has been manufactured in the (flying) Europa. Some of you may think that is impossible because CofG but that is well solveable. My wife is behind my shoulder and will press delete quite soon so I have to move on...

How many female Europa pilots there are? How many of you have a lady – wife or not – who want to fly with you? Maybe some of you have many of them? How many then (You all remember my personal record is to fly Europa with three ladies omboard). Would you like to share your “Lady in Europa” photos? Maybe this a a place for some kind competition?

I know couple of them like Frans Veldman´s charming wife Ilona. Also Stefan Ingemarson´s flying lady and Dirk Oyen´s Chantal are magnificent. Maybe that is something to do with Europas!

BTW My wife Marke wants me to teach her to fly Europa unofficially. Just for fun and just in case, you know. Our goal is she could make a safe landing during this year. I mean a safe Mono landing...with some air in the tube please. That air should be between ground and a center axle.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:image001.png(at)01CC3C2F.A128B1F0[/img]
37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

Hi Ravio,

Good Luck
Carl G-LABS

Dear All,

it is a long time since I have been here. Today it happened something and I got an Europa Energy Burst (aka ENB) to write on the list. I think this could be useful info for most of you Europa (or any GA plane) operators. Let me tell you what was it and how it went:

I have worked couple of years to make an Europa story to the largest All and Universal Technical Scandinavian Magazine which is published in the Scandinavian countries. I have had several flying experiences with their very speciall aviation editor. Today we decided to fly to one very remote airfield. Everything went as normally.

Just after a touchdown I

- noticed immeadiately the position of the aircraft is not normal (too low and too leveled)

- noticed it is not *very* well steerable or att all and so we went out of the runway to the port side of the grass area

We went out of the runway. That concrete runway 33 was quite narrow, just 6 metres or about 20 feets only. I understood at once what was the name of the game. During first seconds I was wondering if it (tha plane) will be inverted. The brakeing effect was so hard. After seconds I was wondering if I will lose only my prop (and engine) at least. It took only seconds. We stopped and I ask the editor how about if I will now switch off the fuel pump, electrics, engine, are you ok and how do you feel now?

The landing was very normal before the touch down. Let me say, I had completed 416 pcs of an Europa Monowheel landings and this was better than 8 (0-10) just before touch down . I (we) assume the tire/tyre was empty before landing. Not a big bang when landing at all, no no.

During the years we (Europa Operators) have speculated what will happen when landing a mono with an empty tire /tyre. Now I /we know: If lucky nothing! My prop was still a virgin (configuration: Warp Drive blades with a wonderful Airmaster hub from NZ). The soil out of the runway was quite soft. There was still a clearance between the mother ground and the blades about 50 mm /2 inches. I kept the stick hard back during the landing. Some of you may remember I do love high speed landings like on final 70 knots and during a touch down around 60 knots. The brakeing effect was very strong because of an empty main (and only!) tire /tyre: it took only less than 100 metres /300 feets from touch down point to the final stop. Zero winds. Runway is a bit upphill.

After I checked I am ok and my co-pilot was also ok and my plane was about ok I called bureacrats as they call to do in Finland immediately. The Police came and people from The Air Accident Investigators called me. That was an Finnish Army Airbase also. They came and tried to help us by giving some air to my empty wheel but do not succeeded because the inner tube was totally destroyed during the landing (just 300 metres from us they – Finnish Army - were launching unmannned planes by steam catapult).

I called my loving (and sooo beautiful) wife and she took immediately the spare inner tube with her from our hangar and was heading by car with a trailer 200 km /125 miles to us. Without a special jacking block which I always carry with me it would have been impossible task to lift the Mono upp and take the wheel out and change an inner tube for a new one. All together it took 6 hours until we were flyable again. Let me say The Editor still wanted to fly with me back to EFTP. We completed some touches and goes to check would it be again empty or not. It was not. What a smile.

Attached a pic “an accident place, my plane, my Wife and Mr Editor doing tire /tyre changeing jobs”.

Fuck!

I have operatored my Europa 4 seasons and this was my 4th case of an empty and a broken main wheel! This was a first experience during a landing. All the other cases have been during taxiing or so. Why?! I have an original size and a brand of an inner tube which is 8.00 – 7(6) which means it is ok for a size 7 and 6. They say so. I had two years an original outer tyre /tire which was like from a colf car but after earlier incidents I changed it for a real aircraft tyre /tire (brand name Air Trac). Always the hole has been in the side of the inner tyre. It has always been let me say about 10 mm /0,4 inches) long crack.

I (I point *I*) assume that is the question of the bad quality of the Deli (made in Indonesian) innner tyres.

Let me and all know is there any clever stuff to put inside of the inner tube *before* accident to prevent this kinds of accidents.

We all know there are stuffs to put inside the inner tubes to make our day *after* it is empty. That is not a solution and nothing to do with a catastrophic failure when the crack is 10 mm or wider.

I /we need a possibility to prevent this kind of (very stupid) not-so-purpose-to-happend-accidents.

Monowheels pilots – please do not ever fly far away w/o a lifting block. That is a sensation.

Thanks for Mr. Dirk van Oyen from Belgium (first time in use a day after a Maiden Flight – that was 30.04.2007).

I have many topics to talk with you. Many questions to answer. Many things to do since the end of the last summer. I will come back.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:image001.png(at)01CC3C2F.A128B1F0[/img]

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

image001.png
 Description:
 Viewed:  8825 Time(s)

image001.png

raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

...oh yes Bob I have always known what you really enjoy and what kind of a man you are. All the females wants to suck you at least those two horny mosquitos once here.
IMHO EMHC is possible but at least one of a club member must have quite a tiny and flexible body and of course open mind to perform things.
I have completed all the geometrics and calculations and personally I am ready t go.
My wife (she again!) need a bit preparering & fixing & practising but I am sure she is also good to go sooner or later.
My plan is to take a photo from a session and glue it at a large format to the D-panel.

Raimo OH-XRT

BTW I am not sure is the traditional pen-e-tration must to be (E)MHC a member with full rights and honour. Maybe just a perfect o-ral play is accepted.
Someone should call to Club President John Travolta (pilot & owner B-707-138 and Gulfstream G-V for personal recreational use).

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:54 AM
Subject: RE: Europa Ladies!!!

........And from a little voice on the sidelines .....yes for sure bring all the sisters and lets share a few pieces !
I alsohad just told them at Wickenby (EGNW) the Europa Mile high Club is impossible so this I need to see !!!!
Regards
To all
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Hi Lucio

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:D2BD00882F9B40A985E706B374C7AC04(at)Asus[/img]

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

Hi Ravio,

Good Luck
Carl G-LABS

Dear All,

Just after a touchdown I

Fuck!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:D2BD00882F9B40A985E706B374C7AC04(at)Asus[/img]

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

image001.png
 Description:
 Viewed:  8812 Time(s)

image001.png

duanefamly(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

If I towed my unfinished XS to Denver and had a conjugal visit from my wife in the hager, would I still be a member of the "Club"?

Mike Duane
Redding, California
--

raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Well Duane,

Let us say as follows:

There are certain degrees to be a Member of EMHC, like dans in karate

- if you even think about Europa same time during your personal intime maneuvers, you could earn The 1st Level Membership of EMHC

- previous and any Europa must be visible same time (typical hangar s-ex), you could earn The 2nd Level Membership of EMHC

- if you perform any kind of very adult operation in any Europa, you could earn The 3rd Level (Europa is accepted to be not completed yet)

- if you complete full operation in any Europa – completed or not – you will earn The 4th Level

- if you manage to performance any kind of s-ex uality in any Europa which is airborne – you will earn The 5th Level

- if you manage to make full love as per original instructions in any Europa which is airborne - you will earn The 6th Level

- if you manage to make full love as per original instructions at an altitude minimum one mile (QNH) in a certain flying Europa which is yours and you have built it and both of you get same time The 7th heaven, you will earn The 7th Level Membership of EMHC for ever and when it is finally time to fly the last flight to the west, all the other Members will pay you an engraved gravestone with the text 7Th Level EMHC Member XX RIP.

These rules were made in less than 15 minutes so there is maybe reasons to calibrate them a bit.

Anyway Mike, I think you well earn The 1st Level or even The 2nd or 3rd Level Membership of EMHC. You know it better.
Still you have steps to go up with your wife.
The 4th and 5th level is easy to earn (at least if you have Europa to do that).
The 6th level is a great challenge.
The 7th level is lke climbing to the Everest BUT certainly possible for a human person, but she/he must first build a real plane which happen to be Europa, the she/he must a capable pilot, she/he must have a very special couple – married or not – obviously they have to like each others very much and continusly and with passion and (this is the hardest point) they must be in a very good condition; body shape, weight, flexibility and so. But it is earnable.

A good reason to take care physically of yourself and your couple.

When practising – please remember do it in very remote areas, high enough, use autopilot, take care of C of G, watch out, do not push your couple and let her/him to do it as a volunteer. Maybe it would be a good idea to film it. What a member for you and what a sensation if you are brave enough to share it.

If you think a bit this is not so stupid.

In fact, are not we all at least The 1st Level Members?

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]cid:0A4B1EED96514A1CB66355C96FEFECAC(at)Asus[/img]

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 6:42 AM

If I towed my unfinished XS to Denver and had a conjugal visit from my wife in the hager, would I still be a member of the "Club"?

Mike Duane
Redding, California

-----Original Message-----
To: europa-list <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 7, 2011 2:47 am

#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e td{color: black;} (at)font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} (at)font-face {font-family:calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} (at)font-face {font-family:tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e p.msonormal,#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e li.msonormal,#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e div.msonormal {margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e a:link,#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e span.msohyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e a:visited,#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e span.msohyperlinkfollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underline;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e p.msoacetate,#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e li.msoacetate,#aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e div.msoacetate {mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char"; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:8.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e span.balloontextchar {mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char"; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"Balloon Text"; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e span.apple-style-span {mso-style-name:apple-style-span;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e span.emailstyle20 {mso-style-type:personal; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; color:#1f497d;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e span.emailstyle22 {mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; color:#1f497d;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e .msochpdefault {mso-style-type:export-only; font-size:10.0pt;} (at)page wordsection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;} #aolmsgpart_2_a3b88775-c53b-4650-880f-8d862b59ed8e div.wordsection1 {page:wordsection1;} ...oh yes Bob I have always known what you really enjoy and what kind of a man you are. All the females wants to suck you at least those two horny mosquitos once here.
IMHO EMHC is possible but at least one of a club member must have quite a tiny and flexible body and of course open mind to perform things.
I have completed all the geometrics and calculations and personally I am ready t go.
My wife (she again!) need a bit preparering & fixing & practising but I am sure she is also good to go sooner or later.
My plan is to take a photo from a session and glue it at a large format to the D-panel.

Raimo OH-XRT

BTW I am not sure is the traditional pen-e-tration must to be (E)MHC a member with full rights and honour. Maybe just a perfect o-ral play is accepted.
Someone should call to Club President John Travolta (pilot & owner B-707-138 and Gulfstream G-V for personal recreational use).

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:54 AM
Subject: RE: Europa Ladies!!!

I alsohad just told them at Wickenby (EGNW) the Europa Mile high Club is impossible so this I need to see !!!!
Regards
To all
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com? ([email]owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com?[/email])] On Behalf Of Raimo Toivio

Hi Lucio

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]wlmailhtml:{87CB7658-8CCA-47A2-8ABF-389CBED76F4C}mid://00000058/!cid:D2BD00882F9B40A985E706B374C7AC04(at)Asus[/img]
37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

Hi Ravio,

Good Luck
Carl G-LABS

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com? ([email]owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com?[/email])] On Behalf Of Raimo Toivio

Dear All,

Just after a touchdown I

Fuck!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

[img]wlmailhtml:{87CB7658-8CCA-47A2-8ABF-389CBED76F4C}mid://00000058/!cid:D2BD00882F9B40A985E706B374C7AC04(at)Asus[/img]

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100

www.rwm.fi

Description:
 Viewed:  8785 Time(s)

duanefamly(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
- if you even think about Europa same time during your personal intime maneuvers, you could earn The 1st Level Membership of EMHC

I received my kit in 2002.....but this stage was reached the previous year. SHHHHH! Don't tell her!

- previous and any Europa must be visible same time (typical hangar s-ex), you could earn The 2nd Level Membership of EMHC

That was achieved years ago.

- if you perform any kind of very adult operation in any Europa, you could earn The 3rd Level (Europa is accepted to be not completed yet)

The wife and I discussed membership in the MHC and so the action was done as a learning experience......purely in the name of science.

- if you complete full operation in any Europa – completed or not – you will earn The 4th Level

I'll have to show this email to the wife to check on her willingness....this might involve jewelry!

- if you manage to performance any kind of s-ex uality in any Europa which is airborne – you will earn The 5th Level

More incentive to finish the build.

- if you manage to make full love as per original instructions in any Europa which is airborne - you will earn The 6th Level

- if you manage to make full love as per original instructions at an altitude minimum one mile (QNH) in a certain flying Europa which is yours and you have built it and both of you get same time The 7th heaven, you will earn The 7th Level Membership of EMHC for ever and when it is finally time to fly the last flight to the west, all the other Members will pay you an engraved gravestone with the text 7Th Level EMHC Member XX RIP.

This would definately be worth the risk!

[quote][b]

Troy Maynor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Hi Fellow Europaphiles,
Here are some pix of my lovely wife Donna, (I sometimes call her "Donna Belle"). She enjoys flying with me every chance she gets. We don't hesitate to abandon things at home if the weather is good, for a $100 hamburger or an overnighter at the beach. We have talked much about the EMHC but have yet to figure out the inflight anatomical geometry of said deed. No videos for sure Raimo.

Best Regards,
Troy and Donna Maynor
Lil' Grace
Europa Monowheel Classic 120
101 hours and climbing

IMG00013-20100808-1913.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.72 KB
 Viewed:  8751 Time(s)

IMG00013-20100808-1913.jpg

IMG00012-20100808-1911.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.31 KB
 Viewed:  8751 Time(s)

IMG00012-20100808-1911.jpg

moosix

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Among many exotic or special ways of acquiring enjoyment is watching women without clothes. This may be an act of art also for some person. So you are able to visit http://myteenwebcam.com if you prefer this kind of video. It is not recommended to visit it if you are under 21 by the way. The collection of videos is available almost around the clock.

JonathanMilbank

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Well, I can't compete on the lady front for quality, except of course for my perfect wife, but I can make up to some extent with quantity! My Wonderful Angel and I go to modern jive dance classes twice a week, as we have done since we met there almost 15 years ago.

My goal is to reach at least 1000 different people being taken for a flight in my Europa before I'm "past it" and those people should never previously have been up in a small 2 seat aircraft in their lives. Already I've exceeded 500 such passengers and at least 300 were women. Perhaps this is because I don't tend to dance with men!

Naturally each and every passenger meets with the approval of "She who must be obeyed", so I've never gotten past first base. In any case at nearly 70, I wouldn't know what to do if anything were offered anyway. Furthermore that's never been the objective.

Here's how we get "down and dirty" twice a week, doing everything and more dance moves than seen in this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7Igr81DEg

And our legs don't risk getting entangled in flying controls. I guess you would have to remove the right side control stick to achieve level 6 or 7!

freddythek10(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:22 am    Post subject: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
On May 13, 2019, at 12:03 PM, JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank(at)yahoo.co.uk (jdmilbank(at)yahoo.co.uk)> wrote:
Here's how we get "down and dirty" twice a week, doing everything and more dance moves than seen in this link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7Igr81DEg

…too sweet Jonathan…keep at it…!!

SPURPURA

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Europa Ladies!!! Reply with quote

My daughter with me today enjoying a flight lesson.

662C8DE4-7856-4E7B-88D2-12016B4A63D4.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.55 KB
 Viewed:  6505 Time(s)

662C8DE4-7856-4E7B-88D2-12016B4A63D4.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: