Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elevator trim.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> MurphyMoose-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sapril001(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Elevator trim. Reply with quote

I have this question about the elevator trim tab.

When taking off with full power with a moose with a M-14P engine, the operating manual is recomending 2 notches of flaps. I know that with full power on my moose ( fine pitch 2950 RPM ) I can not push the nose down, the airplane tend to go nose up even with the stick against the instrument panel. With 2 notches of flaps I can take off with full power and I have some room between the instrument panel and the stick, still I am trimmed full nose down. I wonder if there are any changes recommended to the elevator seting and trim tab settings, I am now set as stated in the manual. I am now flying with full fuel an no other load, I am affraid that at full gross weight and aft CG this pitch up problem when taking off could be worst.
Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sylvain April

[quote][b]

- The Matronics MurphyMoose-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?MurphyMoose-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> MurphyMoose-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: