Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloudcraft(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart Reply with quote

Thought I'd toss this grenade out there -- it's been so quiet on the Commander list.

It's a Lean of Peak chart for the Lycoming IGSO-540 engines. I referred to it in a column I wrote for the the Flight Group News decades ago and it ruffled a few feathers among those who think running LOP is the work of the Devil.

I just moved and am culling through boxes and boxes of stuff that I haven't looked at in years. Sadly, there's less room in the new home than the old and I'm having to evaluate what I keep.

There is a lot of historical Commander articles and information.

Any takers? All I ask is that you pay the freight and keep it accessible to others.

Keith S. Gordon
aka "Wing Commander Gordon"

Life is not simple anywhere. Probably less so elsewhere.KHND RNAV Lead
FAASTeam Lead Rep, Las Vegas
NBAA Access Committee
Las Vegas Airspace Users' Council, NBAA Rep
Las Vegas RNAV Optimization Work Group, NBAA Rep
Las Vegas Class B Redesign Committee, NBAA Rep

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List

IGSO540_LOP_CHART.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IGSO540_LOP_CHART.pdf
 Filesize:  1.4 MB
 Downloaded:  398 Time(s)

Peter Bichier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart Reply with quote

Keith,

Thanks for sharing, looks like you have useful info out there. I just opened up your file still figuring out…

I also wanted to share that for some reason every time you post I do not get your posts on my mail like I do for every one else (I might be the only one).

Right now, I am checking the forum and found this info. All that to say that may be not many people received/read it.

Thanks for your contributions, always interesting, may be one of these days they'll let you escape to the Fly-Ins, it would greatly add to the vibrant stories…

Take care,

Peter

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

moe-rosspistons(at)hotmai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart Reply with quote

I also do not get Keith posts..

Moe Mills
N680RR
680F(p)

Quote:
Subject: Re: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 03:55:44 -0700
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com

--> Commander-List message posted by: "Peter Bichier" <yvabe560(at)gmail.com>

Keith,

Thanks for sharing, looks like you have useful info out there. I just opened up your file still figuring out…

I also wanted to share that for some reason every time you post I do not get your posts on my mail like I do for every one else (I might be the only one).

Right now, I am checking the forum and found this info. All that to say that may be not many people received/read it.

Thanks for your contributions, always interesting, may be one of these days they'll let you escape to the Fly-Ins, it would greatly add to the vibrant stories…

Take care,

Peter

--------
560 Dreamer

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=429957#429957

=======================
&g=======

Quote:

[quote][b]

John Vormbaum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart Reply with quote

Neither do I. I wonder why he’s been exiled?

It seems like horrible conspiracy, two of the most knowledgeable, John Towner & Keith Gordon, can’t post to the list. Go figure.

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Moe Mills
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:28 AM
To: commander list
Subject: RE: Re: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart

I also do not get Keith posts..

Moe Mills
N680RR
680F(p)

Quote:
Subject: Re: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 03:55:44 -0700
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)

--> Commander-List message posted by: "Peter Bichier" <yvabe560(at)gmail.com (yvabe560(at)gmail.com)>

Keith,

Take care,

Peter

--------
560 Dreamer

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=429957#429957

=======================
&g=======

Quote:

Quote:
[/b][/b][b]http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List[b]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

suemetzger(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject: IGSO-540 Lean of Peak Chart Reply with quote

I get them in the summary form, but not in an individual e-mail. It may have to do with what boxes he checked when he subscribed or there were some glitches in the system where we were only getting the daily summary rather than individual posts.

Keith, could you repost to see if it comes through as an individual e-mail for those who have subscribed.

~Sue

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: