Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: question Reply with quote

End me your personal e-mail and then I can send you some pictures, Alan.

I have a duct that comes from the inlet under the nose. Now yours may not have that opening since my cowl is special. Not a Pulsar made item.
The opening has a butterfly valve that I can control from the cockpit. The duct covers the bottom of the oil pan then splits in to 2 each 2.25 dia. ducts to go around the nose gear attach point to the rubber bumper and then into the oil cooler. The cooler is mounted between the brackets that the nose gear pivot mounts to. It is as low as I can get it and still clear the nose gear if there was a hard landing on the nose wheel. I have no exit duct. I live in the desert where summer temps reach 120F. Oil temp never reaches 210 on a hard climb out. Usually about 7 minutes at 1000 ft/min. to climb out of the desert floor and over the mountains. The cooler is the biggest I can get between the brackets. I can check on the model & mfg next time at the hanger.

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Alan Sandul
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 3:34 PM
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: question

Ray,

Was busy today and couldn't reply but seems the question about the screws coming loose was answered. Never had a problem with the screw coming loose but wouldn't even use a mild loctite as the rubber insert will come loose once the rubber relieves tension and will spin in the hole making it difficult to remove the screw. Note that the flange portion of the insert is not as thin as I would like and the cowling doesn't sit as flush with the fuse as I would like but is not noticeable.

The engine oil cooler is mounted on stbd side on engine mount with about 3" forward of firewall as when I purchased aircraft with no cool air intake. First flights this summer oil temp reached 280. Installed nacal intake in lower cowl with intake shroud on cooler and 2.5" diameter hose into shroud. This decreased temps to max 260,not what I expected. Cooling air exits against firewall and out bottom of cowl. Feel I may have to make exit shroud at cooler with opening at bottom near or at bottom of lower cowl to have air stream draw exiting cooler air out. Maybe air pressure inside cowl is too great and preventing free exit off cooling air from cooler.

Only pics of coolers in Pulsars showed cooler mounts on port side of cowl at main cooling air inlet,but the Pulsar III has no room to mount cooler here and may restrict cooling air for cyl walls/heads. I have the Rotax 912ULS-100HP.

If you or anyone has any info/suggestions I would greatly appreciate before I start fab of exit shroud. Was planning to make shroud out of alum,same as intake shroud or possible fibreglass.

Or possibly I'm going totally in the wrong direction. I have aircraft in my garage with all winter to correct issue along with other small problems revealed with test flights last fall.

Thank you for any replies.

Alan

Pulsar III N7068T (at)003 with less than 120 hrs.

Sent from my iPad
On Jan 7, 2015, at 3:06 PM, "Ray Wilhelm" <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:

I will order a pac today. Thanks to everyone who helped out.

What a Group!

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Larry Wheat
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 11:08 AM
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)

Once the well nuts are screwed down the friction will keep the screw tight. There is no load on the cover so it should not be a problem.
On Jan 7, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:

Alan,

Does the rubber well nut afford a good locking feature for the screw?

What are the oil cooler issues your dealing with?

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Alan Sandul
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:05 PM

Found the rubber rivnuts at Mcmaster Carr. Just go to their site and search rubber blind rivet nuts and you'll see what I am talking about.
Alan

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2015, at 4:56 PM, "Ray Wilhelm" <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:

I have a Pulsar III and need to get access to the lower front pilot side. This is where there is a nut for the last attach point of the lower cowl. Originally this was bonded in place during construction before installing the firewall. It is impossible to reach this area from the inside from under the panel due to the rudder pedals and their attachment bracket. I have been think of the best way to make an access panel, either at the lower corner of the firewall or from the lower front slop of the fuselage. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ray   Pulsar III/3300
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.comwww.buildersbooks.comwww.homebuilthelp.comwww.mypilotstore.comwww.mrrace.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
asandul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:44 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

Ray,
Thank you for the response. My cowling is obviously different than yours but I could modify but have already made new intake on side of lower cowl. My lower cowling is so tight that the previous owner just cut hole in lower right to clear #1 cyl exhaust pipe. I modified pipe and glassed a streamlined bulge before painting which came out quite well.
My email is asandul(at)yahoo.com.
Any and all pics would be appreciated. Can't believe your oil temps are so low with ambient temps so high. You obviously got the cooling air right.
Alan

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:17 PM, Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com> wrote:

I have a duct that comes from the inlet under the nose. Now yours may not have that opening since my cowl is special. Not a Pulsar made item.
The opening has a butterfly valve that I can control from the cockpit. The duct covers the bottom of the oil pan then splits in to 2 each 2.25 dia. ducts to go around the nose gear attach point to the rubber bumper and then into the oil cooler. The cooler is mounted between the brackets that the nose gear pivot mounts to. It is as low as I can get it and still clear the nose gear if there was a hard landing on the nose wheel. I have no exit duct. I live in the desert where summer temps reach 120F. Oil temp never reaches 210 on a hard climb out. Usually about 7 minutes at 1000 ft/min. to climb out of the desert floor and over the mountains. The cooler is the biggest I can get between the brackets. I can check on the model & mfg next time at the hanger.

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Alan Sandul

Ray,

Was busy today and couldn't reply but seems the question about the screws coming loose was answered. Never had a problem with the screw coming loose but wouldn't even use a mild loctite as the rubber insert will come loose once the rubber relieves tension and will spin in the hole making it difficult to remove the screw. Note that the flange portion of the insert is not as thin as I would like and the cowling doesn't sit as flush with the fuse as I would like but is not noticeable.

The engine oil cooler is mounted on stbd side on engine mount with about 3" forward of firewall as when I purchased aircraft with no cool air intake. First flights this summer oil temp reached 280. Installed nacal intake in lower cowl with intake shroud on cooler and 2.5" diameter hose into shroud. This decreased temps to max 260,not what I expected. Cooling air exits against firewall and out bottom of cowl. Feel I may have to make exit shroud at cooler with opening at bottom near or at bottom of lower cowl to have air stream draw exiting cooler air out. Maybe air pressure inside cowl is too great and preventing free exit off cooling air from cooler.

Only pics of coolers in Pulsars showed cooler mounts on port side of cowl at main cooling air inlet,but the Pulsar III has no room to mount cooler here and may restrict cooling air for cyl walls/heads. I have the Rotax 912ULS-100HP.

If you or anyone has any info/suggestions I would greatly appreciate before I start fab of exit shroud. Was planning to make shroud out of alum,same as intake shroud or possible fibreglass.

Or possibly I'm going totally in the wrong direction. I have aircraft in my garage with all winter to correct issue along with other small problems revealed with test flights last fall.

Alan

Sent from my iPad
On Jan 7, 2015, at 3:06 PM, "Ray Wilhelm" <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:

Quote:

What a Group!

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Larry Wheat

Once the well nuts are screwed down the friction will keep the screw tight. There is no load on the cover so it should not be a problem.
On Jan 7, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:

Alan,

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Alan Sandul
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)

Found the rubber rivnuts at Mcmaster Carr. Just go to their site and search rubber blind rivet nuts and you'll see what I am talking about.
Alan

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2015, at 4:56 PM, "Ray Wilhelm" <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:

Quote:
I have a Pulsar III and need to get access to the lower front pilot side. This is where there is a nut for the last attach point of the lower cowl. Originally this was bonded in place during construction before installing the firewall. It is impossible to reach this area from the inside from under the panel due to the rudder pedals and their attachment bracket. I have been think of the best way to make an access panel, either at the lower corner of the firewall or from the lower front slop of the fuselage. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ray   Pulsar III/3300

Quote:
  www.aeroelectric.comwww.buildersbooks.comwww.homebuilthelp.comwww.mypilotstore.comwww.mrrace.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

With the inlet duct already on the lower cowl you should be able to mount the cooler like I did, between the gear brackets very close up to the firewall. It is actually mounted on the firewall using a homemade bracket from 1/8 al. sheet.
More later.

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of alan sandul
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:44 AM

Ray,

Thank you for the response. My cowling is obviously different than yours but I could modify but have already made new intake on side of lower cowl. My lower cowling is so tight that the previous owner just cut hole in lower right to clear #1 cyl exhaust pipe. I modified pipe and glassed a streamlined bulge before painting which came out quite well.

My email is asandul(at)yahoo.com (asandul(at)yahoo.com).

Any and all pics would be appreciated. Can't believe your oil temps are so low with ambient temps so high. You obviously got the cooling air right.

Alan

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:17 PM, Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:

Ray,
Alan

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

What a Group!

Ray

Alan,

Ray

Alan

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

Ray Pulsar III/3300

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com

Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

lancegoddard(at)mac.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: question Reply with quote

Ray and Alan,

I can't help but think that others might like to see the pictures you both have of your cowl and cooling modifications. Can they be posted to allow all to see them?
Lance Goddard
On Jan 8, 2015, at 7:25 AM, Ray Wilhelm wrote:
Quote:
With the inlet duct already on the lower cowl you should be able to mount the cooler like I did, between the gear brackets very close up to the firewall. It is actually mounted on the firewall using a homemade bracket from 1/8 al. sheet.
More later.

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of alan sandul

Ray,

Alan

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:17 PM, Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com (rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com)> wrote:

Ray,
Alan

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

What a Group!

Ray

Alan,

Ray

Alan

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

Ray Pulsar III/3300
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com

Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[quote][b]

rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: question Reply with quote

I am not sure what good my pictures would do for anyone else but a Jab 3300 install. Even that would be stretch because everything forward of the firewall in not Pulsar.

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Lance Goddard
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:45 PM

Ray and Alan,

I can't help but think that others might like to see the pictures you both have of your cowl and cooling modifications. Can they be posted to allow all to see them?

Lance Goddard
On Jan 8, 2015, at 7:25 AM, Ray Wilhelm wrote:

More later.

Ray

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of alan sandul

Ray,
Alan

Ray,

Alan

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

What a Group!

Ray

Alan,

Ray

Alan

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

Ray Pulsar III/3300
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com

Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.homebuilthelp.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mypilotstore.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com

Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
www.mrrace.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ray's_Pulsar_III.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  3684 Time(s)

Ray's_Pulsar_III.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: