Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rocket-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 04/20/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vincefrazier(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Rocket-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 04/20/15 Reply with quote

Lee,
Yup, still Rocketing. They haven't all been completed yet!
Stu, thanks for the info!
Also, if anyone is interested, do a search on RV-6 QB on Barnstormers website. I've got a NICE RV-6 QB with a LOT of work done that has to go.  Reduced to $26,500.  Virtually everything you need to finish the airframe is included, just add engine and instruments.
Thanks,

Vince
[quote] Time: 10:47:04 AM PST US
Subject: Re: F1 Rocket gear leg socket reamer
From: Lee Logan <leeloganster(at)gmail.com (leeloganster(at)gmail.com)>

Good luck, Vince.  I never had a need for any of the reamers so am unable
to help, just interested to see that you are still in the "Rocket" business!

Lee...

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Vince Frazier <vincefrazier(at)gmail.com (vincefrazier(at)gmail.com)>
wrote:

> I know that there are multiple gear leg reamers out there somewhere for
> the Team Rocket F1. I am in need of one! If you have one, please contact
> me. I'll pay the shipping, send you a UPS label, whatever it takes!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vince Frazier
> 3965 Caborn Road N.
> Mount Vernon, IN 47620
>
>
> *
>
>
> *
>
>

________________________________  Message 3  _____________________________________

Time: 10:58:40 PM PST US
Subject: Re: F1 Rocket gear leg socket reamer
From: iiNet <stuart(at)stuarthutchison.com.au (stuart(at)stuarthutchison.com.au)>

#5 Morse taper if my understanding is correct!

Kind Regards, Stu

Sent from my iPhone

[b]

- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
Lee Logan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Rocket-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 04/20/15 Reply with quote

No they haven't, darn it.  A lot are done though, but I don't have much information on a lot of the early ones.  I assume they are in the hands of 2nd and 3rd owners by now who were never part of the initial cadre of builders who helped each other out with their builds.  Mine is running like a Swiss watch, I have to say.  I have one of the new six-cylinder P-Mags on hold for it.  I'm off riding through Europe the rest of the year, so I'm guessing I won't install mine until Christmas time.

Have a great day!
P.S.  I'll pass the word around about your RV-6..

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: