Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1979 Tiger for sale. An update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> TeamGrumman-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teamgrumman(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: 1979 Tiger for sale. An update Reply with quote

There has been an overwhelming interest in this plane. 6 phone calls and 3 emails. Questions were asked regarding a couple of things not in the original post. They are marked with a *. Here it is again with the update. The current owner sent me a lot of pics. Send me an email and I’ll send then to you.--------------------------------------------------
One of my very good customers has decided it’s time to sell. I have been maintaining and upgrading this plane for 12 or 13 years through two different owners. With paint and interior, this would be a show plane. It has a lot of extras that you’d have to pay for if you bought a cheaper plane.

[img]cid:8CA1861D-3DAA-4389-B3C3-FC4BEF3CE55C[/img]Here are the particulars.1979 Gulfstream-American Tiger, SN 1188 (one of the last ones built.) Purchased by the current owner in 2007 for $72,000. He’s asking $75,000. It’s worth every cent. TTAF: 2670TTEngine: 2670TSMOH: 915TTProp: 2273
* Prop: SensenichTSPOH: 915Vacuum Pump: 318Elec Fuel Pump: 294Carb: 851Rudder Springs: 500
Equipment: Avionics Garmin GMA 340 Garmin GNS 430W Garmin GTX 327 Garmin 496 slaved to the GNS 430W Apollo GX 60 JPI EDM 700 with fuel flow
* Century I autopilot Airframe: Jaguar Cowling. new fiberglass dorsal fin new fiberglass wheel pants
* New tail cone Whelen combination tail strobe/Nav light Flush rudder cap
* Damage History: In 2002 or 2003 the previous owner, Eddie, hit a flock of starlings near Livermore. Post flight inspection revealed 13 hits. Most of the hits were to the nose bowl, prop, and windshield. There were a couple of hits on the wings. I have been all over the wings, inside and out, with mirrors and flashlights and I can see no evidence of any repair. Whoever did the repair was a real craftsman. Engine: Other new Macfarlane throttle cable. Interior: Fiberglass eyebrow
* luminescent lighting Included: Bose A20 headset Bose X noise canceling headsets (2) SkyOx portable O2 w/2 canulas and a facemask.

- The Matronics TeamGrumman-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?TeamGrumman-List

IMG_0188.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.93 KB
 Viewed:  2170 Time(s)

IMG_0188.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> TeamGrumman-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: