Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Homecoming Weekend and more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nowacklinden(at)gmx.de

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject: Homecoming Weekend and more Reply with quote

Hi,

a: Uli and I won`t make it to this year`s meeeting. We wish you all a
great time in SYI!
Next year we aim to be there again.

b: You propably will be pleased to hear that the 2 1/2 year lawsuit vs.
the insurance company ( the consequence of their denial to pay for
D-ELIY`s emergency landing damage) ended with a total victory! They had
to pay the full amount plus 5% interest ( Germany`s Civil Code says so!)
plus my lawyer`s fees plus court cost.

Gerd

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
IFLYSMODEL(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:34 am    Post subject: Homecoming Weekend and more Reply with quote

Hey Gerd: Congratulations on your legal victory. I won't be able to make it this year either.
Lynn

In a message dated 9/30/2015 12:54:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, nowacklinden(at)gmx.de writes:
Quote:
--> Lightning-List message posted by: Uli &Gerd Nowack <nowacklinden(at)gmx.de>

Hi,

a: Uli and I won`t make it to this year`s meeeting. We wish you all a
great time in SYI!
Next year we aim to be there again.

b: You propably will be pleased to hear that the 2 1/2 year lawsuit vs.
the insurance company ( the consequence of their denial to pay for
D-ELIY`s emergency landing damage) ended with a total victory! They had
to pay the full amount plus 5% interest ( Germany`s Civil Code says so!)
plus my lawyer`s fees plus court ========================bsp; Use the ties Day ================================================ - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS ================================================ - List Contribution Web Site sp;   ===================================================

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

dwwilt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Homecoming Weekend and more Reply with quote

Gerd,

Well, unless something strange happens between now and tomorrow morning, I will be attending, although I am driving up to SYI. It's between 11 and 12 hours, so I get an early start in the morning. The weather is marginal and I really need to get back early next week even if I get there ok, so driving is the best option.

Glad you won your court case. Now go have a good German beer. I just bottled a 5 gallon batch of Bavarian Hefeweizen that I brewed last week. It's in the dark closet for a week before I put it in the refrigerator. Should be a good batch.

Regards,

Dennis W. Wilt
N616DW (Arion Lightning S/N 132)

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: