Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quijanoluis22(at)gmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:04 am    Post subject: Build Pictures Reply with quote

Hello,
I just bought an Allegro that sat in a hanger for about 7 years and the previous owner cut all fuel lines and electrical connect when he pulled the engine out to get looked at because of a prop strike. I have all the electrical connection all set but I can't seem to figure out the fuel hose. Does anyone has picture of the engine setup with all fuel lines I do have wing tanks .
Thank you for your help.
Luis

- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List
jkgcpa(at)ix.netcom.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Build Pictures Reply with quote

Luis, I have a construction CD for the Allegro 2000 that has that. Which model do you have?

Thanks, Jerry N44456Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2016, at 2:03 PM, Luis Quijano <quijanoluis22(at)gmail.com (quijanoluis22(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Hello,
I just bought an Allegro that sat in a hanger for about 7 years and the previous owner cut all fuel lines and electrical connect when he pulled the engine out to get looked at because of a prop strike. I have all the electrical connection all set but I can't seem to figure out the fuel hose. Does anyone has picture of the engine setup with all fuel lines I do have wing tanks .
Thank you for your help.
Luis

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

quijanoluis22(at)gmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Build Pictures Reply with quote

It's a 2005 Allegro 2000
On Apr 1, 2016 4:38 PM, "Jerry Goldberg" <jkgcpa(at)ix.netcom.com (jkgcpa(at)ix.netcom.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Luis, I have a construction CD for the Allegro 2000 that has that. Which model do you have?

Thanks, Jerry N44456Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2016, at 2:03 PM, Luis Quijano <quijanoluis22(at)gmail.com (quijanoluis22(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Hello,
Thank you for your help.
Luis

doug(at)allegrolsa.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:33 am    Post subject: Build Pictures Reply with quote

Luis,
I am so sorry I did not catch your name earlier. As you will remember, we were in an ultralight club together in Whitsett, NC Please give me a call and I will make sure all your questions are answered. I look forward to talking with you again. I hope you and your son and family are doing well.
Doug Hemptsead
252-586-1200 - office
336-202-1585 - cell

[quote]-------

aerosiam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Build Pictures Reply with quote

Luis
I also have a 2006 Allegro with wing tanks. The plumbing is a little complicated - it's good if you can get a drawing

Regards
Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: