Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heading to Oshkosh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregsmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Heading to Oshkosh Reply with quote

Air Adventure is just a few weeks away and we are planning another trip into the big show. Ricky and I will be flying our Pulsars in and camping. We would love to have other Pulsar pilots join us. Either meet us along the way or join us in Oshkosh. We are going to have some fun, and probably sore backs from sleeping on that soft ground, but it will be fun to visit with the Pulsar community.

Let me know if you plan to attend or want to fly along with us. Be safe.

Greg
Pulsar 2200 Jabiru, Pulsar 912 Rotax

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
psj185(at)charter.net

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Heading to Oshkosh Reply with quote

Hey Greg,
I'm so close to finishing my Pulsar lll., N98PX. Doing the last of the paint this week. Having a little trouble finding a hanger and I'm running out of steam so I'll finish it in a few months. Was trying to get it done for the show. I'll send a picture. See you guys at the show maybe on Fri and Sat. Have fun!
Jeff Sell

On Jul 11, 2016, at 7:37 AM, GREGSMI(at)aol.com (GREGSMI(at)aol.com) wrote:
Quote:
Air Adventure is just a few weeks away and we are planning another trip into the big show. Ricky and I will be flying our Pulsars in and camping. We would love to have other Pulsar pilots join us. Either meet us along the way or join us in Oshkosh. We are going to have some fun, and probably sore backs from sleeping on that soft ground, but it will be fun to visit with the Pulsar community.

Greg

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

papa11(at)centurylink.net

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Heading to Oshkosh Reply with quote

On 7/11/2016 8:37 AM, GREGSMI(at)aol.com (GREGSMI(at)aol.com) wrote:

Quote:
Air Adventure is just a few weeks away and we are planning another trip into the big show. Ricky and I will be flying our Pulsars in and camping. We would love to have other Pulsar pilots join us. Either meet us along the way or join us in Oshkosh. We are going to have some fun, and probably sore backs from sleeping on that soft ground, but it will be fun to visit with the Pulsar community.

Greg

Hi Greg Long time no see hope everything is going well, I have recently had knee surgery and probably not go to Oshkosh this year enjoy and remember me to all who attend NB143 Emil Radtke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: