Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Separation Photo & Forum Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Separation Photo & Forum Problem Reply with quote

I have a photo of where the separation is happening as seen from inside the cockpit on the pilot side. In order to get the picture I had to clean and sand the area which was not fun. Even then, the separation is very hard to see but you can feel it with your finger. Al Rosa correctly noted it was almost perfectly aligned to where the top engine bolt enters the firewall. I drew a line to highlight where the separation is happening. For some reason I can't post the photo to the Forum so if you want to see it send me an e-mail I can reply to.

I first noticed it about 30hrs ago but thought it was a paint defect not a fiberglass one. I wonder why it suddenly appeared after all these years and with so many hours flown? I also wonder if it could have something to do with the nose gear failure I had back in 2014? Do you guys think a good structural repair can be done in such a hard to get area. ARGHHHHHHH

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: