Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request for Plans/Instructions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craneplanes(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

All,

When I purchased N302KM, I neglected to ask for the plans and/or instructions.  Kent sent me what he had, but couldn't find his.  I found the unofficial instructions on the web, but without pictures or diagrams, they were very difficult to follow and seemed incomplete.
Does anyone on this list have the TR-4 build plans and/or instructions they could send me?  Happy to pay for them.  My personal email is:
Craneplanes(at)gmail.com (Craneplanes(at)gmail.com)
-Doug Crane

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

I have the May 12, 1992 KIS4 builders manual scanned in .pdf format. It is a LOT of individual documents and the files are huge. Let me see how I can upload them or figure out a way for me to send them in separate e-mails.
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:13 PM, Doug Crane <craneplanes(at)gmail.com (craneplanes(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
All,

When I purchased N302KM, I neglected to ask for the plans and/or instructions.  Kent sent me what he had, but couldn't find his.  I found the unofficial instructions on the web, but without pictures or diagrams, they were very difficult to follow and seemed incomplete.
Does anyone on this list have the TR-4 build plans and/or instructions they could send me?  Happy to pay for them.  My personal email is:
-Doug Crane

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Dptate49(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

When Galen got his KIS I gave him all the info I had on the subject in a pretty messy mess. He got it all organized added to it and then bound it in a beautiful format that I still treasure. You will find it very helpful.
Dave Tate

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 6, 2016, at 8:51 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I have the May 12, 1992 KIS4 builders manual scanned in .pdf format. It is a LOT of individual documents and the files are huge. Let me see how I can upload them or figure out a way for me to send them in separate e-mails.
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:13 PM, Doug Crane <craneplanes(at)gmail.com (craneplanes(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
All,

When I purchased N302KM, I neglected to ask for the plans and/or instructions. Kent sent me what he had, but couldn't find his. I found the unofficial instructions on the web, but without pictures or diagrams, they were very difficult to follow and seemed incomplete.
Does anyone on this list have the TR-4 build plans and/or instructions they could send me?  Happy to pay for them. My personal email is:
-Doug Crane

=================================== ctric.com >www.buildersbooks.com uilthelp.com otstore.com matronics.com/contribution =================================== //www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List =================================== cs.com =================================== om =================================== matronics.com/contribution ===================================

fredorosa(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:35 am    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

I believe Bob Reed's web site has the complete builder's manual.

On Dec 6, 2016, at 8:51 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
All,

When I purchased N302KM, I neglected to ask for the plans and/or instructions. Kent sent me what he had, but couldn't find his. I found the unofficial instructions on the web, but without pictures or diagrams, they were very difficult to follow and seemed incomplete.
Does anyone on this list have the TR-4 build plans and/or instructions they could send me? Happy to pay for them. My personal email is:
-Doug Crane

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

I uploaded the Builders Manual (May 12, 1992) individual chapter files to our webpage ( www.puertoricoflyer.com ). They are under the MANTENANCE section but you can go direct to them from the main page using the 12/17/2016 latest update link. The files are in .pdf format, some are very large so they take time to download.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Alfred Rosa <fredorosa(at)gmail.com (fredorosa(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
All,

-Doug Crane

craneplanes(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:46 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

Galin,
It looks like your 8A - Wing Assembly file might be corrupted (I get an error when I try to open it), and your 15 - Cockpit Procedures links to a different file.
Thanks again for posting all of those.  It will be a HUGE help in rebuilding and repairing 302KM.
-Doug
On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I uploaded the Builders Manual (May 12, 1992) individual chapter files to our webpage ( www.puertoricoflyer.com ). They are under the MANTENANCE section but you can go direct to them from the main page using the 12/17/2016 latest update link. The files are in .pdf format, some are very large so they take time to download.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Alfred Rosa <fredorosa(at)gmail.com (fredorosa(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
All,

-Doug Crane

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

10-4.et me check them out and I will let you know.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Doug Crane <craneplanes(at)gmail.com (craneplanes(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Galin,
It looks like your 8A - Wing Assembly file might be corrupted (I get an error when I try to open it), and your 15 - Cockpit Procedures links to a different file.
Thanks again for posting all of those.  It will be a HUGE help in rebuilding and repairing 302KM.
-Doug
On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
All,

-Doug Crane

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Request for Plans/Instructions Reply with quote

I uploaded the files and they seem to be working now. Check them and let me know. I also uploaded several of the files with updated ones that have more information than the original ones had. Mostly handwritten notes from people like Dave Tate and Rich Trickel.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
10-4.et me check them out and I will let you know.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Doug Crane <craneplanes(at)gmail.com (craneplanes(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Galin,
-Doug
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
All,

-Doug Crane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: