Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulsar gathering 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregsmi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Pulsar gathering 2017 Reply with quote

OK, got facilities arranged and we are a go.

Dates: September 14 - 17
Location: Holiday Inn Express, Lawrence, KS. Phone reservations 785-749-7555
  The hotel is freshly remodeled and rates have gone up, $85/per night, double queen of king
  I have 25 rooms reserved under Pulsar Group so make sure you tell them Pulsar.
Airport ID: KLWC

I have not made catering arrangements yet, so I do not have a cost. I will try to get that together soon so we can start registrations.

Some of our builders have sold their Pulsar and are now flying RV's, so do not be surprised if a couple of those show up.

QUESTION: Would you be interested in a one day seminar on Rotax 912 maintenance and repair? I am in discussion with people that do the certified seminars and this is a possibility if we have enough attending to offset the cost. There would be an additional cost for those that sign up and we would do this either the day before or day after the event. This would not be a certified class.

I am working on speaking topics. Here is what has been proposed so far.

Fuel bladders
Prop balancing
ADS-B
Bing
Rotax

Guys, give me some feedback on this.

Take care, be safe,

Greg

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
lancegoddard(at)me.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Pulsar gathering 2017 Reply with quote

I’d be interested in the 912 seminar as well.
Lance Goddard
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2017, at 1:01 PM, GREGSMI(at)aol.com (GREGSMI(at)aol.com) wrote:
OK, got facilities arranged and we are a go.

Dates: September 14 - 17
Location: Holiday Inn Express, Lawrence, KS. Phone reservations 785-749-7555
  The hotel is freshly remodeled and rates have gone up, $85/per night, double queen of king
  I have 25 rooms reserved under Pulsar Group so make sure you tell them Pulsar.
Airport ID: KLWC

I have not made catering arrangements yet, so I do not have a cost. I will try to get that together soon so we can start registrations.

Some of our builders have sold their Pulsar and are now flying RV's, so do not be surprised if a couple of those show up.

QUESTION: Would you be interested in a one day seminar on Rotax 912 maintenance and repair? I am in discussion with people that do the certified seminars and this is a possibility if we have enough attending to offset the cost. There would be an additional cost for those that sign up and we would do this either the day before or day after the event. This would not be a certified class.

I am working on speaking topics. Here is what has been proposed so far.

Fuel bladders
Prop balancing
ADS-B
Bing
Rotax

Guys, give me some feedback on this.

Take care, be safe,

Greg

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: