Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual General Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevenwpitt(at)me.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

With two weeks to go to the AGM at Popham, your catering and entertainments team would like to hear from you to see whether you intend to attend.
A BBQ is being readied by our resident Masterchef but he needs a heads up as to how many to cater for. So could you please let us know if you intend to attend and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will you be coming regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or Saturday night.
PUDDINGS
Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be appreciated if we could ask for puddings to be contributed and again please let us know what you can bring to the party.
ENTERTAINMENT
Whilst not being put on by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by the Tiger Club is anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have this added sight of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham.
Our AGM promises to have a lively content as several Committee Members will be changing.
So come and celebrate the old and new and enjoy a bit of Europa Club hospitality.
See you soon
Steve Pitt
Chairman (for two weeks more)

Sent from my iPad

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
brian.davies44(at)gmail.c

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

I hope to fly in. Just in case anybody has forgotten, the AGM is on 24
June, food at 1230 and AGM at 1430.

Regards

Brian Davies

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Remi Guerner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

Hi Steve,
I am planning to come over on Saturday morning in time for the BBQ, staying overnight (camping)
See you there
Remi

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

Steve, just returned from Arctic with nearly half of the committee. Will be attending AGM one way or another & bringing a pud, provisionally an Eton mess (is that another name for a Boris?) unless I hear that you are already oversubscribed on the Eton mess front.Is everything else in hand or do you need further manpower, etc for tent or whatever?
Regards, David
PS Happy to take other Glos members by car if flying not on offer

On 2017-06-10 06:09, Steven Pitt wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt(at)me.com (stevenwpitt(at)me.com)>

With two weeks to go to the AGM at Popham, your catering and entertainments team would like to hear from you to see whether you intend to attend.
A BBQ is being readied by our resident Masterchef but he needs a heads up as to how many to cater for. So could you please let us know if you intend to attend and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will you be coming regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or Saturday night.
PUDDINGS
Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be appreciated if we could ask for puddings to be contributed and again please let us know what you can bring to the party.
ENTERTAINMENT
Whilst not being put on by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by the Tiger Club is anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have this added sight of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham.
Our AGM promises to have a lively content as several Committee Members will be changing.
So come and celebrate the old and new and enjoy a bit of Europa Club hospitality.
See you soon
Steve Pitt

Sent from my iPad
ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
ics.com
.com
.matronics.com/contribution

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:03 am    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

PPS I see Wx forecast pretty good for Popham on Saturday

On 2017-06-12 09:55, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk wrote:
Quote:

Steve, just returned from Arctic with nearly half of the committee. Will be attending AGM one way or another & bringing a pud, provisionally an Eton mess (is that another name for a Boris?) unless I hear that you are already oversubscribed on the Eton mess front.Is everything else in hand or do you need further manpower, etc for tent or whatever?
Regards, David
PS Happy to take other Glos members by car if flying not on offer

On 2017-06-10 06:09, Steven Pitt wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt(at)me.com (stevenwpitt(at)me.com)>

PUDDINGS
ENTERTAINMENT
See you soon
Steve Pitt

Sent from my iPad
ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
ics.com
.com
.matronics.com/contribution

riddon(at)sent.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

AGM is 24th. Maybe you have got a better crystal ball than the rest of us for weather David.
Richard Iddon G_RIXS
Quote:
On 12 Jun 2017, at 10:01, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk wrote:

PPS I see Wx forecast pretty good for Popham on Saturday

On 2017-06-12 09:55, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk wrote:

> Steve, just returned from Arctic with nearly half of the committee. Will be attending AGM one way or another & bringing a pud, provisionally an Eton mess (is that another name for a Boris?) unless I hear that you are already oversubscribed on the Eton mess front.Is everything else in hand or do you need further manpower, etc for tent or whatever?
>
> Regards, David
>
> PS Happy to take other Glos members by car if flying not on offer
>
>
>
> On 2017-06-10 06:09, Steven Pitt wrote:
>
>
> >
>
> With two weeks to go to the AGM at Popham, your catering and entertainments team would like to hear from you to see whether you intend to attend.
> A BBQ is being readied by our resident Masterchef but he needs a heads up as to how many to cater for. So could you please let us know if you intend to attend and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will you be coming regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or Saturday night.
> PUDDINGS
> Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be appreciated if we could ask for puddings to be contributed and again please let us know what you can bring to the party.
> ENTERTAINMENT
> Whilst not being put on by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by the Tiger Club is anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have this added sight of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham.
> Our AGM promises to have a lively content as several Committee Members will be changing.
> So come and celebrate the old and new and enjoy a bit of Europa Club hospitality.
> See you soon
> Steve Pitt
> Chairman (for two weeks more)
>
> Sent from my iPad
> ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
> ics.com
> .com
> .matronics.com/contribution
>
>
>
>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

Ah! Head still addled from too much midnight sun! Actually Popham forecast on Meteo 14 jours (a useful site for long term 4casts for anywhere in the world) for 24th doesn't look too bad. David

On 2017-06-12 13:36, Richard Iddon wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Richard Iddon <riddon(at)sent.com (riddon(at)sent.com)>

AGM is 24th. Maybe you have got a better crystal ball than the rest of us for weather David.
Richard Iddon G_RIXSOn 12 Jun 2017, at 10:01, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote: PPS I see Wx forecast pretty good for Popham on Saturday On 2017-06-12 09:55, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:
Quote:
Steve, just returned from Arctic with nearly half of the committee. Will be attending AGM one way or another & bringing a pud, provisionally an Eton mess (is that another name for a Boris?) unless I hear that you are already oversubscribed on the Eton mess front.Is everything else in hand or do you need further manpower, etc for tent or whatever? Regards, David PS Happy to take other Glos members by car if flying not on offer On 2017-06-10 06:09, Steven Pitt wrote: --> Europa-List message posted by: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt(at)me.com (stevenwpitt(at)me.com) With two weeks to go to the AGM at Popham, your catering and entertainments team would like to hear from you to see whether you intend to attend. A BBQ is being readied by our resident Masterchef but he needs a heads up as to how many to cater for. So could you please let us know if you intend to attend and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will you be coming regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or Saturday night. PUDDINGS Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be appreciated if we could ask for puddings to be contributed and again please let us know what you can bring to the party. ENTERTAINMENT Whilst not being put on by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by the Tiger Club is anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have this added sight of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham. Our AGM promises to have a lively content as several Committee Members will be changing. So come and celebrate the old and new and enjoy a bit of Europa Club hospitality. See you soon Steve Pitt Chairman (for two weeks more) Sent from my iPad ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List ics.com .com .matronics.com/contribution
============= ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List ics.com .com .matronics.com/contribution
[/quote]

mp.gamble(at)talktalk.net

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Reply with quote

Hi Steve, I plan to be with you on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you all
again.
Mike Gamble

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: