Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[nicsysco.com] RE: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico(at)nicsysco.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

There’s one Californian in one last outpost still hanging onto my religion and my guns.

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Deneal Schilmeister (MacPro13)
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:23 PM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In

Naaaah. Other stragglers are still here. Maybe only us Cincinnatians!

[img]cid:image001.png(at)01D30624.CDBD7050[/img]
Quote:

(708) 403-4560 phone
(815) 346-0855 efax
deneals(at)deneals.com (deneals(at)deneals.com)
http://deneals.com

From: <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)> on behalf of "Steele, Bob" <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)>
Reply-To: <commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 5:07 PM
To: "commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)" <commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)>
Subject: RE: 2017 Fly-In

Thanks Jim / Sue

I think I am the only one still on here.

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List

image001.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.12 KB
 Viewed:  4816 Time(s)

image001.png

rcdettmer(at)charter.net

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

I’m still here too. Living the dream in San Luis Obispo, CA. N6253X comes out of annual this week. Yay..!!

[img]cid:image002.jpg(at)01D30627.0DDD3B50[/img]
Randy Dettmer, AIA, NCARB
t: 805 541 4864
rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com (rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com)
San Francisco I Los Angeles I San Luis Obispo

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of nico
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:35 PM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In

There’s one Californian in one last outpost still hanging onto my religion and my guns.

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Deneal Schilmeister (MacPro13)
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)

[img]cid:image003.png(at)01D30627.0DDD3B50[/img]
Quote:

(708) 403-4560 phone
(815) 346-0855 efax

From: <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)> on behalf of "Steele, Bob" <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)>
To: "commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)" <commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)>

Thanks Jim / Sue

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

image002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.22 KB

image002.jpg

image003.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.12 KB

image003.png

jtaddington(at)verizon.ne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

You aren't the only one, I am hanging on to my religion and guns.
Jim
N444BD

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 26, 2017, at 5:35 PM, nico <nico(at)nicsysco.com (nico(at)nicsysco.com)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Deneal Schilmeister (MacPro13)

<image001.png>
Quote:

(708) 403-4560 phone
(815) 346-0855 efax

Subject: RE: Commander-List: 2017 Fly-In

Thanks Jim / Sue

aero560e(at)GMAIL.COM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [deneals.com] Re: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Folk,
The locus of activity is now at twincommandergroup.com
You need to join the group and then login every now and then to keep 'abreast' of things...
And here's a tip /  you'll even find Buddy Windham lurking...
Cheers!

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 at 9:04 am, James Addington <jtaddington(at)verizon.net (jtaddington(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

Quote:
You aren't the only one, I am hanging on to my religion and guns.
Jim
N444BD

Sent from my iPad
On Jul 26, 2017, at 5:35 PM, nico <nico(at)nicsysco.com (nico(at)nicsysco.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Naaaah.  Other stragglers are still here.  Maybe only us Cincinnatians!

Quote:

<image001.png>

Quote:
Quote:

(708) 403-4560  phone
(815) 346-0855  efax

Quote:

Thanks Jim / Sue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: