Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safe trip to eastern IA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Safe trip to eastern IA Reply with quote

We had a great flight back to the Dubuque area at 11,500’ with no head or tail winds. I’ll be heading back to NM hopefully Monday or Tuesday after checking weather.

It was great seeing all the old and some new faces. Thanks again to Greg for throwing such a great reunion. Carla sends her best to all her new friends.

Jim

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
MikeyC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Safe trip to eastern IA Reply with quote

Glad you made it.  We wound up leaving the plane in KS and flying commercial to CA.  Drat.  Already looking fwd to the next reunion.

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 5:01 PM Jim Fillman <pilot623(at)gmail.com (pilot623(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

We had a great flight back to the Dubuque area at 11,500’ with no head or tail winds. I’ll be heading back to NM hopefully Monday or Tuesday after checking weather.

It was great seeing all the old and some new faces. Thanks again to Greg for throwing such a great reunion. Carla sends her best to all her new friends.

Jim

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 am    Post subject: Safe trip to eastern IA Reply with quote

We need to get together at Bob H in BB with other Pulsar flyers soon. Any others may be interested?
Sorry if I am taking the liberty to say BB, Bob. Just that it seems the most convenient for most area flyers and your such a good host.

Ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:09 AM
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: Safe trip to eastern IA

Glad you made it.  We wound up leaving the plane in KS and flying commercial to CA. Drat. Already looking fwd to the next reunion.

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 5:01 PM Jim Fillman <pilot623(at)gmail.com (pilot623(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Jim

MikeyC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Safe trip to eastern IA Reply with quote

Lance Goddard made it Lawrence, but the rest of the West coast flyers were missed.
We moved from SoCal to coastal Georgia in 2015  - not much closer to KS.  Our Pulsar made the trip on a trailer ... again.
We have high hopes of actually flying it to a reunion, but the smart money is betting against it.
Seeing the Pulsar crowd was a treat all by itself.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:42 AM Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com (rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

We need to get together at Bob H in BB with other Pulsar flyers soon. Any others may be interested?
Sorry if I am taking the liberty to say BB, Bob. Just that it seems the most convenient for most area flyers and your such a good host.

Ray

Glad you made it.  We wound up leaving the plane in KS and flying commercial to CA.  Drat.  Already looking fwd to the next reunion.

Quote:

Jim

rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Safe trip to eastern IA Reply with quote

I was wondering why I never heard any thing about the Pulsar you were building in Palmdale.
Ray

Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:59 AM

Lance Goddard made it Lawrence, but the rest of the West coast flyers were missed.

We moved from SoCal to coastal Georgia in 2015 - not much closer to KS. Our Pulsar made the trip on a trailer ... again.

We have high hopes of actually flying it to a reunion, but the smart money is betting against it.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:42 AM Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com (rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Ray

Glad you made it.  We wound up leaving the plane in KS and flying commercial to CA. Drat. Already looking fwd to the next reunion.

Quote:

Jim

ghf4986(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Safe trip to eastern IA Reply with quote

I finally made it out of Lawrence this morning, landed in North Platte, good flight but rough and low the last 70 miles or so. Looks like more weather ahead in Wyoming and Idaho Falls.  I will have to wait a little bit again.
Really enjoyed the get together!!
Dennis Adams

Sent from an IPad

On Sep 19, 2017, at 12:31 PM, Ray Wilhelm <rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com (rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

I was wondering why I never heard any thing about the Pulsar you were building in Palmdale.
Ray

Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:59 AM

We moved from SoCal to coastal Georgia in 2015 - not much closer to KS. Our Pulsar made the trip on a trailer ... again.

Quote:

Ray

Glad you made it. We wound up leaving the plane in KS and flying commercial to CA. Drat. Already looking fwd to the next reunion.

Quote:

Jim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: