Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Owner of a 2001 Europa XS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobhitchcock(at)icloud.co

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: New Owner of a 2001 Europa XS Reply with quote

Hi Robert

The first step is to join the Europa club which will give you access to considerable amount of material. The highly recommended Europa Flyer gets delivered to you on a regular basis.
As you joined last night you are our officially our newest member.
Welcome to the Europa Club. After the UK. The US is the most active part of the Europa Club

Regards
Bob
Secretary, The Europa Club
http://www.theeuropaclub.org/

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
kingsnjan(at)westnet.com.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: New Owner of a 2001 Europa XS Reply with quote

Hello Robert and welcome to the Europa group.

From your photo, that delamination looks quite serious to me.

I am not qualified to instruct you how to repair it but what I will do is implore you not to fly that aircraft before it is thoroughly inspected by someone qualified in fiberglass repair. My fear is that there is something radically wrong with the original lay-up and it is quite feasible there are more instances that could be found by an experienced repairer. I hope I’m wrong but I think it would be wise to have it checked.

Best regards
Kingsley in Oz

Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:29 AM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: New Owner of a 2001 Europa XS

Hello,
I’m new to this forum and new to the Europa . . . . . .

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: