Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
BBS Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists
 
 Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

912 ULS for sale

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
herbgh(at)nctc.com
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Couple of suspicious 912ULS adds on Barnstormers this morning...both
from England....Herb


- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
herbgh(at)nctc.com
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 am    Post subject: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Take a look!!



NEW ROTAX 912 ULS 100HP $8,000 AVAILABLE FOR SALE • I bought the Rotax engine brand new last year because, the engine was only used for a test • View Details at Barnstormers.Com


ROTAX 912 ULS 100HP $4,100 AVAILABLE FOR SALE • ULS 912 Rotax-Motor 100 HP 220 Operating hours All services Starter free-running excellent Condition • View Details at Barnstormers.Com
On 12/10/2017 07:27 AM, SugarDad wrote:

Quote:
Couple of suspicious 912ULS adds on Barnstormers this morning...both from England....Herb



- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
brubakermal(at)yahoo.com
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Yea buyer be ware

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Quote:
On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 8:32 AM, SugarDad
<herbgh(at)nctc.com> wrote:


Take a look!!



NEW ROTAX 912 ULS 100HP $8,000 AVAILABLE FOR SALE • I bought the Rotax engine brand new last year because, the engine was only used for a test • View Details at Barnstormers.Com


ROTAX 912 ULS 100HP $4,100 AVAILABLE FOR SALE • ULS 912 Rotax-Motor 100 HP 220 Operating hours All services Starter free-running excellent Condition • View Details at Barnstormers.Com
On 12/10/2017 07:27 AM, SugarDad wrote:

Quote:
Couple of suspicious 912ULS adds on Barnstormers this morning...both from England....Herb







- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
Ralph B



Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 361
Location: Mound Minnesota

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Gees, I haven't been out to the hangar in a month. Maybe I need to see if mine is still there ...

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

_________________
Ralph B

Kolb Kolbra 912uls
N20386
550 hours
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
herbgh(at)nctc.com
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

speaking of scams.....Smile   I just listed a 30 year old(never run) 532
on Barnstormers... Electric start ...I was amazed to see the blue or
green dot on the clean pistons( I just do not remember the color) ...and
to see no carbon on the heads...even had the plastic plugs in the intake
and duct tape over the exhaust... Never had any oil in the rotary valve
container... Frosty pistons..

  Guessing that one could replace the end seals and fly...Maybe use a
bore scope to examine the bearings...?   I flew one of these on my MkIII
for 80 or so hours.. Never had any problems though some said the crank
was weak...given its 503 heritage?    Herb
On 12/10/2017 10:53 AM, Ralph B wrote:
Quote:


Gees, I haven't been out to the hangar in a month. Maybe I need to see if mine is still there ...

--------
Ralph B

Kolb Kolbra 912uls
N20386
550 hours


Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=476295#476295



- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List



DSCF0001.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB
 Viewed:  955 Time(s)

DSCF0001.JPG



DSCF0002.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.47 MB
 Viewed:  955 Time(s)

DSCF0002.JPG



DSCF0003.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.47 MB
 Viewed:  955 Time(s)

DSCF0003.JPG


Back to top
herbgh(at)nctc.com
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Where is your hangar?? Smile   Herb
On 12/10/2017 10:53 AM, Ralph B wrote:
Quote:


Gees, I haven't been out to the hangar in a month. Maybe I need to see if mine is still there ...

--------
Ralph B

Kolb Kolbra 912uls
N20386
550 hours


Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=476295#476295



- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
normros



Joined: 15 Sep 2017
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

I can't find these engines for sale in the U.K. (where I am). At those prices they would've been snapped up.
The "Haverfordwest" phone number has a Glasgow area code and the "Belmont" a Swansea one.
The U.K. has been plagued with thefts of 912 engines from aircraft over the last year.

Ross


- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
herbgh(at)nctc.com
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Might be a reward ?....If I live in England; I think I would copy and
paste the ads to the pertinent police departments...Herb
On 12/12/2017 06:31 AM, normros wrote:
Quote:


I can't find these engines for sale in the U.K. (where I am). At those prices they would've been snapped up.
The "Haverfordwest" phone number has a Glasgow area code and the "Belmont" a Swansea one.
The U.K. has been plagued with thefts of 912 engines from aircraft over the last year.

Ross


Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=476353#476353



- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
normros



Joined: 15 Sep 2017
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: 912 ULS for sale Reply with quote

Most of the thefts are from strips in the south east corner of England - so by morning they would probably be across the channel onto the continent.

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group