Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spain Trip 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Spain Trip 2018 Reply with quote

The Spain Trip advertised in the December Europa Flyer has a misprint showing Dave Parks email as dpark743(at)icloud.com (dpark743(at)icloud.com). This is incorrect.Correct email contact is dpark748(at)icloud.com (dpark748(at)icloud.com) or dpark748(at)hotmail.co.uk (dpark748(at)hotmail.co.uk)
Mobile 07789755301
Please contact if interested.
Regards
Dave G-LDVO

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Spain Trip 2018 Reply with quote

So far the following have shown an interest in the Spain Trip 2018. If I have missed anyone please contact me.
Those who are interested could you please contact me with you full contact details i.e.. email address and mobile number, Trike/Mono, Registration. I already have those starred*.

*Dave Park

*David Joyce
*Bob Hitchcock
*Alasdair Milne
John Archer
Mike Potts
Derek Shipley
Bob Dawson?

Happy New Year
Dave G-LDVO

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Jim Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: Spain Trip 2018 Reply with quote

Happy New Year Dave,                            I'm on the scrounge again it's my upbringing ! Could you please send me the pictures of your Pilotaware system. Also what month was it when the France, Spain, Portugal flight happened last year ?
Best wishes Jim
On 1 Jan 2018 1:08 p.m., "david park" <dpark748(at)icloud.com (dpark748(at)icloud.com)> wrote:
Quote:
So far the following have shown an interest in the Spain Trip 2018.  If I have missed anyone please contact me.
Those who are interested could you please contact me with you full contact details i.e.. email address and mobile number, Trike/Mono, Registration. I already have those starred*.
*Dave Park       

*David Joyce
*Bob Hitchcock
*Alasdair Milne 
John Archer     
Mike Potts       
Derek Shipley  
Bob Dawson?

Happy New Year
Dave G-LDVO 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: