Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sun 'n Fun 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
budyerly(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Sun 'n Fun 2018 Reply with quote

I’ve checked the forecast for the week of 10-15 April (Tuesday through Sunday) at the show will be sunny with a high in the mid 80’s. Bring your sun screen and warm your bones after this nasty winter, and so called spring, and enjoy a spring break. You have no excuses not to enjoy a respite from the winter, bond with your fellow aviation enthusiasts, and enjoy some fun in the sun. We have new builders and restarting builders coming on down, and there will be much to share.

As the front system presses south with a few showery clouds on Wednesday, so our northern brothers can follow it down without difficulty either a bit early ahead of it, or plan a mid week arrival on the tail of it. Bring short sleeve shirts, your shorts and some sunscreen.

With one week to go, I am all set and have all the gear ready to go for an easy Monday setup. I’m looking for the best day to have a Europa get together. I believe that Friday will be the best day for an engineering meeting. Wipe off the winter woes and get the engine and airframe warmed up and come enjoy a week with us for Sun ‘n Fun.

Contact me if you are planning to attend or have special needs I can help with.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.
US Europa Dealer
(813) 244-8354
Personal Email: budyerly(at)msn.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
budyerly(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Sun 'n Fun 2018 Reply with quote

Sounds great Mike.

The weather starting Wed morning will be great here for the week.

Weather forecasts now show the front slowing and hanging around and backing up a bit, then clearing by Wed, but more trouble for those coming in from the north and west.

Bud Yerly

Custom Flight Creations

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of duanefamly(at)aol.com <duanefamly(at)aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:10:29 AM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2018

Bud,

Your superb salesmanship has caused me to rethink that the trip would be too much with all the other stuff I have going on…….so today I booked my flight and will be there Thursday and Friday with a chance of some Sat morning depending on the travel plans.

Looking forward to seeing you again. Save me a seat at the Engineering Meeting.

Mike Duane
N377EA
Europa XS Conventional Gear
Las Vegas, Nevada

Sent from Windows Mail

Sent: ýMondayý, ýAprilý ý2ý, ý2018 ý7ý:ý18ý ýAM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)

I’ve checked the forecast for the week of 10-15 April (Tuesday through Sunday) at the show will be sunny with a high in the mid 80’s. Bring your sun screen and warm your bones after this nasty winter, and so called spring, and enjoy a spring break. You have no excuses not to enjoy a respite from the winter, bond with your fellow aviation enthusiasts, and enjoy some fun in the sun. We have new builders and restarting builders coming on down, and there will be much to share.

As the front system presses south with a few showery clouds on Wednesday, so our northern brothers can follow it down without difficulty either a bit early ahead of it, or plan a mid week arrival on the tail of it. Bring short sleeve shirts, your shorts and some sunscreen.

With one week to go, I am all set and have all the gear ready to go for an easy Monday setup. I’m looking for the best day to have a Europa get together. I believe that Friday will be the best day for an engineering meeting. Wipe off the winter woes and get the engine and airframe warmed up and come enjoy a week with us for Sun ‘n Fun.

Contact me if you are planning to attend or have special needs I can help with.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.
US Europa Dealer
(813) 244-8354
Personal Email: budyerly(at)msn.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: