Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bud Yerly, Custom Flight Creations, Inc. is no longer a Eur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlborger(at)mac.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Bud Yerly, Custom Flight Creations, Inc. is no longer a Eur Reply with quote

Bud,
Welcome to the world of the semi-retired. I think you will find it fun and entertaining. You have no idea how much we appreciate your mentorship and your opinions. Please keep those coming. I’ll be watching your web site eagerly for your new and updated postings.

Please let us know if you are ever in the north Texas area. Our home is open to you and we can show your some excellent restaurants.

Blue skies & tailwinds,Bob BorgerEuropa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (100 hrs).Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules Prop.3705 Lynchburg Dr.Corinth, TX 76208-5331Cel: 817-992-1117rlborger(at)mac.com (rlborger(at)mac.com)
On Apr 17, 2018, at 3:16 PM, Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:
To All.

Over the last 16 years I have been the US Europa Dealer for the US/North America. It has been a wonderful trip. I now am 67 and it is time for me to retire and get away from the 7 day a week shop grind and do some of that envious travel that you all get to do. As we all know, and frankly the factory admits, the Europa has had a 25 year run. The factory will no longer support dealers, but still supply new kits and replacement parts on much of the aircraft. Foam cores and some older parts are no longer supported (read Classic and non NG XS cores) but the ever hard working Karen Pool and her assistants will be there to supply new parts/mods and spares as needed. The new 2018 parts catalogue is out, and orders can be placed with the factory directly through Karen.

I believe I sold the last two new factory kits some years ago and in this day of internet sales, the factory will be your source for parts and new kits as well as the source for all factory technical support. The good news is the factory has the molds in tip top shape should the fiberglass formed parts or kits be needed.

I will still be a Europa owner and as active as I can be on the matronics list and with the Europa Club. I am keeping open Custom Flight Creations, Inc. in my Seffner shop and at the Plant City Airport for the time being. I will also keep active as the Airmaster Dealer in the US and will be active at Sun ‘n Fun for the foreseeable future, opening new markets for Airmaster and selling propellers and supporting the Europa Club as long as I can. With the termination of my Europa Aircraft dealer status, I will no longer be inhibited by non-compete clauses and as such can now suggest alternate parts sources and procedures for the US owners. Those of you in the UK and other countries, which have more restrictive parts and modifications restrictions, you will always be supported by the factory and of course the excellent guidance of the Europa Club and its relationship with the LAA.

Please watch my website www.customflightcreations.com over the next weeks and months as many of my ideas, techniques, tech articles, spare part sources, tools and rigs will be modified and new ones printed on line to allow the Europa Community to share in the things I have learned and done over the years which I could not share in the past. I will continue to give paid builder support in my shop for this year. For those aircraft builders who desire a continuous relationship with me during their build in their shop, for a nominal fee (if I charge at all) I will assist them in their build remotely, as Facetime, Skype, Video Calling etc. are all viable ways to keep in touch where I can see exactly what the builder is working with. I plan to keep the shop open as long as my landlord doesn’t close on me for the near future. Anita and I will be taking quite a few trips over the next few months, and into the fall and Xmas time frame for sure, so I will post a calendar on my site to keep you appraised of slots that may be open for those of you in need of hands on assistance physically in my shop or are attempting to build in a more comfortable environment than your dark, dank hangar in winter.

I’m glad to now just be one of those “specs” owners, with a bit more hands on experience than the average guy and somewhat more opinionated.

Best Regards,
Bud and Anita Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: