Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

faa forms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mojavjoe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: faa forms Reply with quote

I have received an e mail from Nick Cassara of Palmer, Alaska, who like myself is coming up on an inspection. He requested that a list of the necessary forms be posted on the list. So Kolbers if you have recent experience with the registration process some help please.
Thank
Joe

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: faa forms Reply with quote

EAA sells a registration package with instructions.

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 3:58 PM, mojavjoe <mojavjoe(at)comcast.net (mojavjoe(at)comcast.net)> wrote:
Quote:

I have received an e mail from Nick Cassara of Palmer, Alaska, who like myself is coming up on an inspection. He requested that a list of the necessary forms be posted on the list. So Kolbers if you have recent experience with the registration process some help please.
Thank
Joe

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

mojavjoe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: faa forms Reply with quote

Thanks Charlie. I just ordered the kit.
Joe
Quote:
On June 30, 2018 at 5:05 PM Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 3:58 PM, mojavjoe <mojavjoe(at)comcast.net (mojavjoe(at)comcast.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Thank
Joe

byoungplumbing(at)gmail.c

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: faa forms Reply with quote

Seems that the local fsdo office participated in a wings seminar.  At that time they handed to everyone who wanted a package the necessary documents and information.   Has anyone tried calling there local fsdo to get the paperwork,,,. It was free....
Boyd Young
Mkiii Utah
On Sat, Jun 30, 2018, 6:22 PM mojavjoe <mojavjoe(at)comcast.net (mojavjoe(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Thanks Charlie. I just ordered the kit.
Joe
Quote:
On June 30, 2018 at 5:05 PM Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com (ceengland7(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Thank
Joe

japowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: faa forms Reply with quote

When I submitted mine two weeks ago, I contacted to FSDO in Columbus, Ohio. I spoke with one of the inspectors who was quit helpful. He took my email address and sent me the packet for applying for the airworthiness certs. He also started a file on me so he could keep all of our correspondence concerning the building and certification of my aircraft. I am sure any FSDO would do the same.

japowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: faa forms Reply with quote

PS
He also sent me a check list of what he expected to see on the aircraft when he visited.

japowell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: faa forms Reply with quote

mojavjoe
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. The forms you need
are FAA form 8130-6, sections I, II, and II. Form 8130-12 Sections I, II,
and II and notarized in Section IV. Have AC form 8050-3 in your
possession. Enclose a 3 D drawing of the plane. Have W & B completed
and enclose a copy with the application. Have a construction log and make
sure all markings are done per part 45. Enclose a program letter asking for
an inspection.

Hope this helps,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: