Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kolb History

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hauck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Kolb History Reply with quote

A FF from 2004 that flew perfectly IIRC. Notice the control surfaces are, for the most part, where they belong. Notice the ailerons look like they are slightly below the bottom surface of the wing, which makes it look like they are slightly reflexed. During that week I bumped the right aileron stop once during serious turbulence on landing. I was never in any danger of not having enough aileron authority. Was probably my overreaction when I got scared. Wink
<<...>>
This was Sun and Fun 2004. My how time flies.

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

kolb_1600_plain.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.29 KB
 Viewed:  3403 Time(s)

kolb_1600_plain.jpg

Titus, Alabama
John Hauck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Kolb History Reply with quote

It's Hell getting old. Change reflexed to drooped. I think I even proof read that msg before I punched it off. Be patient with a geriatric Kolber.

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of John Hauck
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:06 PM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Kolb History

A FF from 2004 that flew perfectly IIRC. Notice the control surfaces are, for the most part, where they belong. Notice the ailerons look like they are slightly below the bottom surface of the wing, which makes it look like they are slightly reflexed. During that week I bumped the right aileron stop once during serious turbulence on landing. I was never in any danger of not having enough aileron authority. Was probably my overreaction when I got scared. Wink
<<...>>
john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Titus, Alabama
gdhelton(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Kolb History Reply with quote

John, that has to be the prettiest Firefly of all time.George H.
Firestar
Mesick, Michigan
gdhelton(at)gmail.com (gdhelton(at)gmail.com)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2018, at 8:25 PM, John Hauck <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Kolb History <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
It's Hell getting old. Change reflexed to drooped. I think I even proof read that msg before I punched it off. Be patient with a geriatric Kolber.

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of John Hauck
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)

<<...>>
john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

John Hauck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Kolb History Reply with quote

Bryan Melborn built and finished it.  It was a beautiful airplane.                

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of George Helton
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:34 PM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Kolb History

John, that has to be the prettiest Firefly of all time.
George H.

Firestar

Mesick, Michigan

gdhelton(at)gmail.com (gdhelton(at)gmail.com)
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 22, 2018, at 8:25 PM, John Hauck <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of John Hauck
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)

<<...>>
john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

Titus, Alabama
russk50(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Kolb History Reply with quote

JohnDont fuss about getting old - you aint old yet!!
I’m 90, just had a heart valve replaced last week,
went fine.
I still chase girls but only downhill
Fair winds,
Russ
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2018, at 9:07 PM, John Hauck <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)> wrote:
Bryan Melborn built and finished it. It was a beautiful airplane.  

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of George HeltonSent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:34 PMTo: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: Re: Kolb History

John, that has to be the prettiest Firefly of all time.
George H.

Firestar

Mesick, Michigan
gdhelton(at)gmail.com (gdhelton(at)gmail.com)Sent from my iPhone
Quote:

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of John HauckSent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:06 PMTo: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: Kolb History

<<...>>
john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: