Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

912 for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

After my last flight on my 85th B'day I took the wings off my Pulsar and took it home.
Couldn't bring myself around to sell it so I just enjoyed looking at it for over a year.
Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her.  Big slow project but what to hell  ! ! ! ! 
I pulled the 912 out and set it on a bench where I can turn her over regularly.
So there she sits much like she looked in the Pulsar and I haven't the faintest idea as to how much to ask for it.
Mufflers, manifold  and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors.  It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat,  fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.
Has 700 hours on her.  Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units. 
Let's take a vote.  How much is she worth ? ? ? ? 
Bernie Wilder 

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
esalehto(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

Hi Bernie,
Please keep us updated how your Pulsar electrifying project progress. Have you considered name change for her after conversion?
Is your 912
- 80 or 100HP?
- Does it have high compression pistons?

- Does it come with stock exhaust system?
Esa
Pulsar XP

On Sunday, August 26, 2018, 1:43:03 PM CDT, Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com> wrote:

After my last flight on my 85th B'day I took the wings off my Pulsar and took it home.
Couldn't bring myself around to sell it so I just enjoyed looking at it for over a year.
Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her. Big slow project but what to hell ! ! ! !
So there she sits much like she looked in the Pulsar and I haven't the faintest idea as to how much to ask for it.
Mufflers, manifold and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors. It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat,  fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.
Has 700 hours on her. Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units.
Let's take a vote. How much is she worth ? ? ? ?
Bernie Wilder

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

simongoozee(at)tiscali.co

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

Bernie I'm not replying because I want your engine, I'm in the uk with my own 912xp , I keep re reading your post and agree why should you sell the aircraft,it's like owning a piece of artwork, I deduce that you built it, hope the electrifying goes well.

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On 26 Aug 2018, at 19:35, Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her. Big slow project but what to hell ! ! ! !

Mufflers, manifold and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors. It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat, fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.

Has 700 hours on her. Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units.

Let's take a vote. How much is she worth ? ? ? ?

Bernie Wilder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: