Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
BBS Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pietenpol-List Digest: 13 Msgs - 08/31/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
douwe(at)douwestudios.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Pietenpol-List Digest: 13 Msgs - 08/31/15 Reply with quote

Good idea Dan!
Since I get the digest version, when I reply, it DOES list all messages; in
this case 13, so to take pity on you guys I have to delete them all, but it
probably makes reading easier on your end.

Douwe

________________________________ Message 2
Time: 08:42:00 AM PST US
Subject: Re: new threads
Depends on how you have your mail client set up - if it is set to
automatically include the previous emails as a quotation, then yes, people
will have some sort of reference to discern what you're talking about.

That's not preventing you from selecting the text you do NOT want to send
and hitting the 'Delete' key.

For instance, I've left everything quoted from your last email below EXCEPT
that I selected the standard footer and deleted it.
On 08/31/2015 06:35 AM, Douwe Blumberg wrote:
Quote:
Hey Dan,

I am always afraid if I push reply that everyone will have to read
every single post. Is that not the case?

Douwe

--
Dan Yocum
yocum137(at)gmail.com

- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
tkreiner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Pietenpol-List Digest: 13 Msgs - 08/31/15 Reply with quote

Douwe,

With all due respect - when a New Topic is created rather than a Reply in an existing thread, the reader is left scratching his head, wondering what the H***, or how the H***, this New Topic means.

So, reading, and then, re-reading ALL of the current threads, one will go back and realize that the New Topic is actually a Reply to the last post of an existing thread.

In those cases where we have LOTS of interesting threads popping up, it might take 10 to 15 minutes to figure out how the New Topic (which is actually a REPLY), fits into the overall scheme of things.

So, please hit Post Reply, rather than New Topic, as this makes reading the entire thread MUCH EASIER.

And, BTW, if you just bookmark the site, and create a Tab for it, you can drop the digest altogether...

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

stephen092

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Pietenpol-List Digest: 13 Msgs - 08/31/15 Reply with quote

Now personal computer is every time in your hands. You can see your mails. You can search and go through the many cites in no time and https://topamericanwriters.com/ninjaessays-com-review/ help me a lot to find out good info. It is also easy that you can use it when you are on the bed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: