Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fwd: 912 for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

When I sent this out I got a funny notice from Google. 
So maybe it didn't go out.. Forgive the duplicate if it did.
Bernie Wilder

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com (bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com)>
Date: Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Subject: 912 for Sale
To: Pulsar Net <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)>

After my last flight on my 85th B'day I took the wings off my Pulsar and took it home.
Couldn't bring myself around to sell it so I just enjoyed looking at it for over a year.
Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her.  Big slow project but what to hell  ! ! ! ! 
I pulled the 912 out and set it on a bench where I can turn her over regularly.
So there she sits much like she looked in the Pulsar and I haven't the faintest idea as to how much to ask for it.
Mufflers, manifold  and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors.  It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat,  fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.
Has 700 hours on her.  Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units. 
Let's take a vote.  How much is she worth ? ? ? ? 
Bernie Wilder 

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
ronko(at)att.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

Bernie,
I also had trouble the last email I sent to the group and had to send it a second time, which the 2nd time it did get sent out.

Ronko
To: Pulsar Net <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale

Bernie Wilder
---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com (bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com)>Date: Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 2:35 PMSubject: 912 for SaleTo: Pulsar Net <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)>
After my last flight on my 85th B'day I took the wings off my Pulsar and took it home.

Couldn't bring myself around to sell it so I just enjoyed looking at it for over a year.

Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her. Big slow project but what to hell  ! ! ! !

So there she sits much like she looked in the Pulsar and I haven't the faintest idea as to how much to ask for it.

Mufflers, manifold and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors. It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat, fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.

Has 700 hours on her. Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units.

Let's take a vote. How much is she worth ? ? ? ?

Bernie Wilder

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

rwilhelm25(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

Got it hear, Bernie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 8:52 AM
To: Pulsar Net (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)

Bernie Wilder

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com (bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com)>
Date: Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Subject: 912 for Sale

Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her. Big slow project but what to hell ! ! ! !

Mufflers, manifold and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors. It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat, fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.

Has 700 hours on her. Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units.

Bernie Wilder

otto(at)otamat.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:24 am    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

Hi, does anyone know the Pulsar III flap deflections for take-off and landing?
I looked in the build manual and could not find it.
Thanks
otto
OK-NAZ 20
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 23:18, Ronald Koval <ronko(at)att.net (ronko(at)att.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Bernie,
I also had trouble the last email I sent to the group and had to send it a second time, which the 2nd time it did get sent out.

Ronko

Bernie Wilder
---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com (bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com)>Date: Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 2:35 PMSubject: 912 for SaleTo: Pulsar Net <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)>

Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her.  Big slow project but what to hell  ! ! ! ! 

Mufflers, manifold  and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors.  It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat,  fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, electric fuel pump, fuel filter, ETC.

Has 700 hours on her.  Always ran great. Last year or so it started hard so I think a buyer should count of replacing the ignition units. 

Bernie Wilder 

cyard52306(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:19 am    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

OTTO 
Most GA are Take off 10 deg and landing is as required max on my XP was 35 deg however the linkages were light weight and could be deflected by wind pressure and  reduce the actual flap to 25deg Still more than enough most important was get your speed right on finals
CY
Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 28/08/2018 11:24 (GMT+00:00)
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Pulsar-List: Fwd: 912 for Sale

Thanks
otto
OK-NAZ 20
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 23:18, Ronald Koval <ronko(at)att.net (ronko(at)att.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Bernie,

Ronko
Subject: Pulsar-List: Fwd: 912 for Sale

Bernie Wilder

Bernie Wilder 

rwilhelm(at)dc.rr.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

With my III I never needed flaps on take off. That was with a 3300 engine.

I used full flaps on landing to have a better view of the runway.

Yes the linkage is not solid so if you get 25 degrees at 100 mph your lucky

lwheat2083

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

10 degrees at takeoff, full or less for landing.
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2018, at 3:24 AM, Otto Souta <otto(at)otamat.com (otto(at)otamat.com)> wrote:
Thanks
otto
OK-NAZ 20

Quote:
Bernie,

Ronko
From: Bernard Wilder <bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com (bernard.wilder2(at)gmail.com)> To: Pulsar Net <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:06 PM Subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale

Bernie Wilder

Needed an excuse for not selling her so I have decided to electrify her. Big slow project but what to hell ! ! ! !

Bernie Wilder

otas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Fwd: 912 for Sale Reply with quote

Thanks, what is the max flap deflection in degrees?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018, 21:08 Larry Wheat, <lwheat2083(at)gmail.com (lwheat2083(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
10 degrees at takeoff, full or less for landing.

Quote:
On Aug 28, 2018, at 3:24 AM, Otto Souta <otto(at)otamat.com (otto(at)otamat.com)> wrote:
Thanks
otto
OK-NAZ 20

Quote:
Bernie,

Ronko

Bernie Wilder

Mufflers, manifold  and carbs still attached as are all the EIS sensors.  It will be sold with sump, radiators, voltage regulator, EIS instrument, starter solenoid, oil thermostat,  fuel selector valve, exhaust pipes, air cleaners, ele7810033390608955594yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1535403429690_15102">

Bernie Wilder 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: