Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

its here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wb2ssj(at)earthlink.net

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: its here Reply with quote

Got my kit last week and has arrived in good shape. I have made a nice stand for the fuse out of the wood the crate was made of. I have made the stand with wheels, so I can roll it out on the driveway to do the sanding and drilling of the fiberglass. It sure makes a mess in the garage if you don't.    TEX

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Charles Heathco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: its here Reply with quote

So Tex, You are not going to do any of the work at0 the Factory? Charlie Heathco
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

sky2000diver(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: its here Reply with quote

I would love to see some progressive photos of your
build if thats practicle.
--- owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com
<cheathco(at)cox.net> wrote:
Quote:
So Tex, You are not going to do any of the work at
the Factory? Charlie

[quote] Heathco
---

N111KX (Kip)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: its here Reply with quote

Keep us posted, Tex...!
Kip

Quickie 1, N111QX
Atlanta
cjk129(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: its here Reply with quote

Exciting times Tex.

If I0 remember correctly from when we met at Osh Kosh 2005, you have significant0 building and flying experience, so I am really looking forward to you sharing0 some insightful commentary!

Colin
Oklahoma

--

vanheeswyk(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: its here Reply with quote

Congratulations, Tex. I have been mostly a lurker, but my kit0 arrived a week before Oshkosh, so I'll be joining you in providing progress0 reports. I, too, will be building my Lightning without 'factory' 0 assistance, so anticipate a few bumps in the road as construction gets under0 way. Greg Hobbs has offered to lend a hand, and I'll be starting construction at0 his facility here in Arizona.

I was at Oshkosh last week, and was able to meet much of the0 Shelbyville crew - a great bunch. They were showing an OEM interior, which in my0 opinion is a significant improvement (although costly). I also met Buzz, and0 spent several hours drooling over his beautiful Esqual/Lighning. It looks even0 better in person than it does in the photos. It gives us a high bar to shoot0 for. If mine turns out half as nice, I'll be thrilled.

Regards,
Jerry
[quote] ---

cjk129(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: its here Reply with quote

Jerry,

Would you persuade Greg Hobbs to share some of his observations on the build/flying of his Lightning with the group?

Good luck with yours. Looking forward to the vicarious pleasure!

Colin
OK
---- Jerry Van Heeswyk <vanheeswyk(at)cox.net> wrote:
[quote] Congratulations, Tex. I have been mostly a lurker, but my kit arrived a week before Oshkosh, so I'll be joining you in providing progress reports. I, too, will be building my Lightning without 'factory' assistance, so anticipate a few bumps in the road as construction gets under way. Greg Hobbs has offered to lend a hand, and I'll be starting construction at his facility here in Arizona.

I was at Oshkosh last week, and was able to meet much of the Shelbyville crew - a great bunch. They were showing an OEM interior, which in my opinion is a significant improvement (although costly). I also met Buzz, and spent several hours drooling over his beautiful Esqual/Lighning. It looks even better in person than it does in the photos. It gives us a high bar to shoot for. If mine turns out half as nice, I'll be thrilled.

Regards,
Jerry
---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: