Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

parts from spruce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wb2ssj(at)earthlink.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: parts from spruce Reply with quote

Nick, just got the hardware pack from Aircraft spruce. All is0 there, nothing backordered. I have all the nuts and bolts. 0 Thanks TEX

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
vettin74(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: parts from spruce Reply with quote

that great ...hopefully by the end of this week we will have the first draft of the manual to send out ...pete and i are working a couple chapters a night ...so if not all enough to get you started......i know you will want to know where all those nuts and bolts go!?

nick
Tex Mantell <wb2ssj(at)earthlink.net> wrote:
Quote:
Nick, just got the hardware pack from Aircraft spruce. All is there, nothing backordered. I have all the nuts and bolts. Thanks TEX

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

pete(at)flylightning.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: parts from spruce Reply with quote

Tex,

Take a look at the first chapter of the build manual. Feedback appreciated!

Pete

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Tex Mantell
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 5:08 PM
To: Lighting - list
Subject: parts from spruce

Nick, just got the hardware pack from Aircraft spruce. All is there, nothing backordered. I have all the nuts and bolts. Thanks TEX

cjk129(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: parts from spruce Reply with quote

Pete,
I know you were0 asking Tex, and maybe comments from someone who does not have a fuselage are of0 little value, but here is my 2 cents worth and I hope it's0 helpful:
"Use the0 Scotchbrite wheel or sandpaper to remove0 the mold flange in the canopy seal area to0 create a smooth surface for the canopy0 seal." The photograph makes it difficult to0 see where this is exactly, but maybe if you have the fuselage in front of you it0 is obvious.
Same with0 "Remove Flange Around0 Canopy"
"Mark off a vertical rectangle starting at your0 mark that is 3/4 inch wide from front to0 back and tall enough to accommodate the spars."0 How do you determine if it is vertical? Surely this depends on the angle of the0 fuselage relative to the ground or is it perpendicular to a chord line on the0 horizontal stabilizer root?
Colin0 K.
OK
-----Original0 Message-----
From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com0 [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of0 Pete
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 7:21 PM
To:0 lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: RE: parts from0 spruce
Quote:

Tex,

Take a look at the0 first chapter of the build manual. Feedback0 appreciated!

Pete

From:0 owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com0 [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Tex Mantell
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 5:080 PM
To: Lighting -0 list
Subject: Lightning-List:0 parts from spruce

Nick, just got the hardware pack from Aircraft spruce.0 All is there, nothing backordered. I have all the nuts and bolts. 0 Thanks TEX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: