Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best place to learn about Kolbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firebug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Best place to learn about Kolbs Reply with quote

Is there a web page besides the company page that might give me some practical information on Kolbs. Things like the best year Firestar to buy etc. Maybe someone has created their own page. I am looking for a Firestar.Thanks

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
David.Lehman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Best place to learn about Kolbs Reply with quote

firebug wrote:
Is there a web page besides the company page that might give me some practical information on Kolbs. Things like the best year Firestar to buy etc. Maybe someone has created their own page. I am looking for a Firestar.Thanks

Firebug...

You're here!... Wealth of information here...

DVD

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to the society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute."

--- George Bernard Shaw
firebug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Best place to learn about Kolbs Reply with quote

Yeh,
This is a good place. I have a Skyraider kit that I just don't have the time to finish because we are getting ready to build our house. It has flown and has a 503 DCDI. I took the fabric off to inspect it and it is in great shape, no damge. It just needs to be recovered. I am going to sell it and try to find me a flying Kolb. I want to find out as mush as I can about them. I know about the Skyraider because I helped the factory sell the kits at Sun n Fun and Oshkosh. They are excellent planes I just don't have the time to finish it.

JetPilot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Best place to learn about Kolbs Reply with quote

firebug wrote:

I took the fabric off to inspect it and it is in great shape, no damge. It just needs to be recovered. I am going to sell it and try to find me a flying Kolb. I want to find out as mush as I can about them. I know about the Skyraider because I helped the factory sell the kits at Sun n Fun and Oshkosh. They are excellent planes I just don't have the time to finish it.

Why in the world would you take the covering off your skyraider if you were not able to recover it ?? There are much better and easier ways to inspect airplanes without ripping off all the covering.

So just to make sure im clear on this, you have needlessly ripped all the covering off your only flyable plane, which was in good condition... Now you are looking to buy something already built because you want to fly ???

Am I missing something here Confused

Kolb MK-III Xtra, 912-S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: