Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doorlock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henkjan(at)zme.nl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Doorlock Reply with quote

There’s a lot of noise on the list about door locks, sorry for posting one extra.

I designed a door handle with a little lock cylinder built in for my own use, it simply replaces the original door handle, the base plate uses the standard screws (and hide them) that hold the inside locking mechanism so it’s completely interchangeable with the standard handle, just a screwdriver and a hex wrench will do the job. I did not intent to make it absolute burglar proof because it’s an easy job to demolish the door with a crowbar, large screwdriver etc. it just prevents people without heavy tools walking in and out, it makes it a bit more difficult to get in, just like it is by cars.
It’s CNC machined from billet and nicely anodised, I will post picture when it is mounted in a week or two.

Henkjan van der Zouw
ZME v.o.f.
Rijksstraatweg 28
3545NA
Utrecht
Netherlands
tel. ..31 30 6665443
mob. ..31 653235372
fax. ..31 30 6664659
www.zme.nl

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
bob.condrey(at)baesystems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Doorlock Reply with quote

Thanks, I’m looking forward to it!

Bob

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Henkjan van der Zouw
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:08 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Doorlock

There’s a lot of noise on the list about door locks, sorry for posting one extra.

I designed a door handle with a little lock cylinder built in for my own use, it simply replaces the original door handle, the base plate uses the standard screws (and hide them) that hold the inside locking mechanism so it’s completely interchangeable with the standard handle, just a screwdriver and a hex wrench will do the job. I did not intent to make it absolute burglar proof because it’s an easy job to demolish the door with a crowbar, large screwdriver etc. it just prevents people without heavy tools walking in and out, it makes it a bit more difficult to get in, just like it is by cars.
It’s CNC machined from billet and nicely anodised, I will post picture when it is mounted in a week or two.

Henkjan van der Zouw
ZME v.o.f.
Rijksstraatweg 28
3545NA
Utrecht
Netherlands
tel. ..31 30 6665443
mob. ..31 653235372
fax. ..31 30 6664659
www.zme.nl

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

rv10es(at)earthlink.net

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Doorlock Reply with quote

I would like to see what you have.
Do Not Archive

rob kermanj
rv10es(at)earthlink.net (rv10es(at)earthlink.net)

On Jan 24, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Henkjan van der Zouw wrote:
Quote:

Henkjan van der Zouw
ZME v.o.f.
Rijksstraatweg 28
3545NA
Utrecht
Netherlands
tel. ..31 30 6665443
mob. ..31 653235372
fax. ..31 30 6664659
www.zme.nl 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: