Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allegro owner or pilot whereabouts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thom Riddle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Allegro owner or pilot whereabouts? Reply with quote

Greetings:

I may be the first Allegro owner/pilot to have registered on this ne Matronics List.

I bought a two year old Allegro 2000 from the dealer in Nebraska in September 2005 and a friend and I flew it home to Buffalo, NY where it is now hangared at North Buffalo Airport (0G0). We formed a corporation and the Allegro is now owned by our corporation, Fly Lite, Inc.

We've put over 40 hours on it since September and are having great fun with it. Ihope to see more Allegro folks sign up for this Allegro List so we can communicate about our experiences with this great little airplane.

Thom Riddle
Buffalo, NY

- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List

Rt Front Qtr N221FA.jpg
 Description:
Aircraft in Nebraska dealer's hangar before my puchase in September 2005.
 Filesize:  615.27 KB
 Viewed:  837 Time(s)

Rt Front Qtr N221FA.jpg

Don't worry about old age... it doesn't last very long.
- Anonymous
Bob Griffin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Allegro owner or pilot whereabouts? Reply with quote

Hi Tom and other Allegro owners and builders. I had asked Matt to try an "Allegro "site and he was willing to try it to see if it gets used. I have e-mailed all the dealers in the USA and also abroad to let them know about it. I am involved with a 2005 Allegro, 100 hp, very nicely equiped, which I fly out of Freehold NY.
Bob Griffin
Slingerlands, NY

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Thom Riddle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Allegro owner or pilot whereabouts? Reply with quote

Bob,

Are you working with Lee Ramsdell the Allegro dealer near Albany?

FWIW, our Allegro is a 2003 model (#03-202) with the 80 hp engine I bought from Frank Cuba in Nebraska, an unofficial dealer working with the South Dakota dealer. Since puchasing it in September we've put over 40 hours on it and have great fun with it. We had a transponder installed it since then. We are not in any way a dealer just flying the wings off of this great little airplane.

I hope that other owner/pilots and those interested in the Allegro will particpate in this fledgling list. It should be a good place to post comments, both positive and negative in a constructive way so we can all benefit from others' experiences.
Fly Lite, Inc.
Allegro 03-202
N221FA

- Anonymous
Bob Griffin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Allegro owner or pilot whereabouts? Reply with quote

Yes Tom, I am helping Lee with his dealership. I helped him fly our demo plane up from No. Carolina. I give his demo flights for him and will either fly new planes up for new owners or help them is they wish. We are now schedualing fly-ins to attend and dropping off literature. How is you cabin heater for cold weather flying?
fly safe
Bob Griffin
Slingerlands, NY

Thom Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Cabin Heat Reply with quote

Bob,

My cabin heat is great! I was told by Frank Cuba, the Nebraska dealer that the early model heat muffs are bigger and heavier than the new ones but work much better as cabin heaters than the new ones. I've not flown a new one so cannot confirm this personally but trust Frank's experience in this.

Is your cabin heat output weak?

- Anonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: