Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SlipStream Genesis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Homebuilt-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gstanley(at)tampabay.rr.c

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: SlipStream Genesis Reply with quote

Does anyone out there own a SlipStream Genesis, or currently building one or Know anything about them and the Company. I am thinking of buying a Project Genesis, and have acouple of questions. Any Pro's or Con's would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gary
gstanley(at)tampabay.rr.com
352-302-3850
Crystal River, Fl

- The Matronics Homebuilt-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Homebuilt-List
rsvendsen(at)primus.ca

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: SlipStream Genesis Reply with quote

Hi Gary,

I presently own a Genesis with a Rotax 912, I was with the company before
it became "Slipstream" as the Canadian Distributor.

If you would like to have more info, please do not hesitate, I will be glad
to tell you the history of the Genesis and help in any way I can.

Best wishes

Ralph
At 05:59 AM 1/15/06, you wrote:
Quote:

<gstanley(at)tampabay.rr.com>

Does anyone out there own a SlipStream Genesis, or currently building one
or Know anything about them and the Company. I am thinking of buying a
Project Genesis, and have acouple of questions. Any Pro's or Con's would
be appreciated.
Thanks
Gary
gstanley(at)tampabay.rr.com
352-302-3850
Crystal River, Fl

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

aviddriver(at)verizon.net

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: SlipStream Genesis Reply with quote

Ralph / Gary - won't bore me if you keep this discussion on list. I've looked at the Genesis w/ interest too.

Thanks, Herb Fuhrer, Avid MKIV

SJA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: SlipStream Genesis Reply with quote

I have a Genesis.

What is it you would want to know?

The company is at [url]Slipstream.bz [/url]and is in Wisconsin.
It's changed hands in the last couple of years. Some changes have been made to the aircraft. beefed up nosewheel, slight config change on the tail boom etc. Now has BRS as standard according to the website.

I know that Mike Puhl has amphibs. He used to own the company. He's also in wisconsin I think.

Mine flies hands off and Ive been pretty happy with it.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Homebuilt-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: