Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

running tubing for lift reserve indicator.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles Heathco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: running tubing for lift reserve indicator. Reply with quote

I have had this for a while, had the probe and gauge installed for a while. I am trying to run the tubbing while down for annual. I had planned to use a 3/4 in pvc pipe to put the two tubes thru, cant get it into the wing. tubes to flexible to thread thru the holes. Any Ideas? This is an RV6A.
charlie Heathco

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. [quote][b]

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
flying-nut(at)cfl.rr.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: running tubing for lift reserve indicator. Reply with quote

You might try to fix a step drill to the end of the PVC and rotate the PVC slowly so the step drill catches in the hole and lifts the PVC up. Make sure that the step drill is firmly attached .... getting that sucker out of the wing might be a real exercise.
You might also try to fix a tapered piece of wood dowel in the end of the PVC ..... anything to lift the PVC up enough to slide through.
Linn

On 7/7/2014 10:54 AM, cheathco(at)cox.net (cheathco(at)cox.net) wrote:

[quote] I have had this for a while, had the probe and gauge installed for a while. I am trying to run the tubbing while down for annual. I had planned to use a 3/4 in pvc pipe to put the two tubes thru, cant get it into the wing. tubes to flexible to thread thru the holes. Any Ideas? This is an RV6A.
charlie Heathco

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
Quote:

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
07/07/14 [b]

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: