Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wedding in Linden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NowackLinden(at)gmx.de

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:46 am    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

Hi Goup,

In the German car factories the important moment when engine and chassis
of a new car are joined together is traditionally called the wedding.

Last week the happy moment occured, when the fuselage of my new
Lightning D-EGFL was "married " to its ULPower390iS engine. The
engagement period was longer than usual because everybody involved had
to wait some time for the missing Bond, the newly designed engine mount.
The ceremony took place in a rather sparsely decorated setting, right
in the middle of the room known to the public as "Gerd Nowack Aerospace"
in Linden, Hessen, Germany

The picture shows the happy couple, united for a hopefully very long
time, and the Best Man, a little worn and sweaty after the somehow
forced union - no shotgun needed, but pulleys, steel cables and
wrenches. The raw knuckles and elbows are not the result of some
argument but of the conflict between human skin and steel firewalls and
aluminum cylinder head corners.

Honeymoon will happen at a later date.
I hope to see many of you at the Fly-In in SYI where we can celebrate a
little with a glass of German beer. Or three.

See you!
Gerd

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
dwwilt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

Very nice, you will likely see a copy of this picture in the next newsletter. Keep them coming.

Regards,

Dennis W. Wilt
N616DW (Arion Lightning S/N 132)

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

voroninmax(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:52 am    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

Looking good, Gerd!

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, at 5:48 AM, Gerd + Uli Nowack <NowackLinden(at)gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Goup,

In the German car factories the important moment when engine and chassis of a new car are joined together is traditionally called the wedding.

Last week the happy moment occured, when the fuselage of my new Lightning D-EGFL was "married " to its ULPower390iS engine. The engagement period was longer than usual because everybody involved had to wait some time for the missing Bond, the newly designed engine mount.
The ceremony took place in a rather sparsely decorated setting, right in the middle of the room known to the public as "Gerd Nowack Aerospace" in Linden, Hessen, Germany

The picture shows the happy couple, united for a hopefully very long time, and the Best Man, a little worn and sweaty after the somehow forced union - no shotgun needed, but pulleys, steel cables and wrenches. The raw knuckles and elbows are not the result of some argument but of the conflict between human skin and steel firewalls and aluminum cylinder head corners.

I hope to see many of you at the Fly-In in SYI where we can celebrate a little with a glass of German beer. Or three.

See you!
Gerd
<Matr 19 9.jpg>

UK Clive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

I love that Gerd, ‘the marriage’ lets hope it’s just the once, mine has been married a few times…..going OK at last with good oil pressure just need permission to fly after the mods…

What’s the BHP of the UL-6?

Regards, Clive
Esqual in UK

On 26 Sep 2014, at 13:48, Max Voronin <voroninmax(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:

Looking good, Gerd!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 26, 2014, at 5:48 AM, Gerd + Uli Nowack <NowackLinden(at)gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Goup,
>
> In the German car factories the important moment when engine and chassis of a new car are joined together is traditionally called the wedding.
>
> Last week the happy moment occured, when the fuselage of my new Lightning D-EGFL was "married " to its ULPower390iS engine. The engagement period was longer than usual because everybody involved had to wait some time for the missing Bond, the newly designed engine mount.
> The ceremony took place in a rather sparsely decorated setting, right in the middle of the room known to the public as "Gerd Nowack Aerospace" in Linden, Hessen, Germany
>
> The picture shows the happy couple, united for a hopefully very long time, and the Best Man, a little worn and sweaty after the somehow forced union - no shotgun needed, but pulleys, steel cables and wrenches. The raw knuckles and elbows are not the result of some argument but of the conflict between human skin and steel firewalls and aluminum cylinder head corners.
>
> Honeymoon will happen at a later date.
> I hope to see many of you at the Fly-In in SYI where we can celebrate a little with a glass of German beer. Or three.
>
> See you!
> Gerd
> <Matr 19 9.jpg>

iflysmodel(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

Hey Gerd: I must say I am jealous. I had hoped to be at the Lightning get together next week, but it does not look good. We will see what the next week brings, but I wish you all have a great time ( even if I am not there)
Lynn

--

alpaxhia(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, at 2:48 AM, Gerd + Uli Nowack <NowackLinden(at)gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Goup,

In the German car factories the important moment when engine and chassis of a new car are joined together is traditionally called the wedding.

Last week the happy moment occured, when the fuselage of my new Lightning D-EGFL was "married " to its ULPower390iS engine. The engagement period was longer than usual because everybody involved had to wait some time for the missing Bond, the newly designed engine mount.
The ceremony took place in a rather sparsely decorated setting, right in the middle of the room known to the public as "Gerd Nowack Aerospace" in Linden, Hessen, Germany

The picture shows the happy couple, united for a hopefully very long time, and the Best Man, a little worn and sweaty after the somehow forced union - no shotgun needed, but pulleys, steel cables and wrenches. The raw knuckles and elbows are not the result of some argument but of the conflict between human skin and steel firewalls and aluminum cylinder head corners.

I hope to see many of you at the Fly-In in SYI where we can celebrate a little with a glass of German beer. Or three.

See you!
Gerd
<Matr 19 9.jpg>

n45bm(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Wedding in Linden Reply with quote

Congrats, Gert. You work fast, looking great.
Bernardo

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 9:43 AM, Al Paxhia <alpaxhia(at)gmail.com> wrote:

--> Lightning-List message posted by: Al Paxhia <alpaxhia(at)gmail.com (alpaxhia(at)gmail.com)>

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone

[quote] On Sep 26, 2014, at 2:48 AM, Gerd + Uli Nowack <NowackLinden(at)gmx.de (NowackLinden(at)gmx.de)> wrote:

Hi Goup,

The ceremony took place in a rather sparsely decorated setting, right in the middle of the room known to the public as "Gerd Nowack Aerospace" in Linden, Hessen, [quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: