Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Giving Thanks - Your List Contribution...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV14-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Dralle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Giving Thanks - Your List Contribution... Reply with quote

Dear Listers,

Here in the United States, Thursday is our National day of Thanksgiving. Many of us will be traveling to be with our families and friends to share in generous feasts of plenty and giving thanks for the many blessings that have been bestowed upon us.

Many Listers have expressed over the last couple of weeks how thankful they are for the Email Lists and Forums here on the Matronics servers and for all of the assistance and comradery they have experienced being a part of the Lists. One of my favorite comments is when someone writes to me and says something like, "Its the first thing I do in the morning while I'm having my morning coffee!". That's a wonderful tribute to the purpose and function of these Lists. Its always great to hear I'm not the only one that jumps out of bed each morning to check my List email!!

Won't you take a minute today and show your appreciation for these Lists and for their continued operation and upgrade?

The List Contribution Site is:

http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Or, drop a personal check in the mail to:

Matt Dralle / Matronics
581 Jeannie Way
Livermore CA 94550
USA

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

- The Matronics RV14-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV14-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV14-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: