Joined: 10 Jan 2006
|Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:10 am Post subject: forward looking camera
Sorry to chime in on this sorta late:
1) GRT claims that their screen won't accept video, but then at Oshkosh
they said that "someone" had a USB adapter that would allow it. I wish
I knew who that was. I'd get one ASAP. Please call them up and bug the
crap outta them.
2) the top of the fin isn't a good spot for a taxi camera. Too low and
you can't see past the nose. Mark E. had his in the wheelpant and said
it worked well, until it shook loose and became a speedbump.
3) sorry, no wiring diagrams. Most are plug and play.
4) why can't it go in a round inlet? Is there no aluminum baffle in
front of the cylinder at all?
5) the prop does show in the video. On my camera(s) simply changing RPM
at bit eliminates it, but it's never been a big hindrance. The biggest
hindrance to these systems is finding a suitable monitor that you can
read in the sunlight.
6) don't buy a motorhome backup camera. Their fisheye lens gives no
depth to the field of view.
|- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -|
Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
3965 Caborn Road
Mount Vernon, IN 47620
F-1H Rocket, N540VF