Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List activity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wa0ysf(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: List activity Reply with quote

Good morning Kitfoxer’s
I have been monitoring and using this list since the early 90’s and used it a lot during the building of my Model 3 with 582 engine. So far I have about 1100 hours on the model 3 and find it the most enjoyable airplane to fly that I have ever been in.  Good to hear that there are at least a couple of us in North Dakota too. I flew my Kitfox to all 89 state supported airports in North Dakota in 2015 and got my leather jacket as a result in the Passport Program sponsored by the state aeronautics commission. That was a real blast and I learned a lot about my Kitfox in the 57 hours and 2638 miles traveled. I think I am the only one to do that in a home built aircraft with a 2 cycle engine so far. I challenge you to do the same!  I have two 582 engines and have rebuilt both of them so I always have a spare on hand, not that it is needed. It is probably the most reliable engine I have ever flown behind. Kitfox Tail wheel instructors are pretty scarce so if you find one, spread the word. I am happy to offer any advice I can and would be glad to give a demo flight to anyone. Young Eagles program is a blast in the Kitfox, the kids love it! I recently installed an Appero ESG ADS-B transponder and I use the Stratux ADS-B dual band receiver. Works great!

Harold McConnell
Kitfox 3 with 582
Cavalier, ND

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List
frank3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:10 am    Post subject: List activity Reply with quote

Also still here

Frank McDonald
S7
Acworth Ga
Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

--

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: