Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vg's for Miss P'fer!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don G

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Vg's for Miss P'fer!!! Reply with quote

Greetings Kolbers, Long time no see! I just dropped Matronics to check the RV list, as I bought an RV9A last month. Not much action there so I thought I would sneek a peek at The Kolb List. Really great to see all the familiar names! John, Richard, Larry, Denny, Herb, Geez..I feel like I am at a reunion!
And John, putting those porcupine thingies on Miss P'fer! hehe.. finally!
I remember when I put them on the FlagFly, and how they helped, for I built it a bit heavy and the VG's helped her in slow flight and landing...or should I say helped me?
Anyway, Great to see all you guys still active in the Kolb world, and you who are going to lakeland, have a safe flight, and a great time at the show!

BTW, have nice restored Luscombe 8A for sale, as well as a 912 Kitfox speedster...PM me if interested..and..I Might take a single seat Kolb in trade if the deal is right!

Don

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

Luscombe 8A
RV9A
williamtsullivan(at)att.n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Vg's for Miss P'fer!!! Reply with quote

Don- Nice hearing from you. Your video "Take a ride in the Flagfly" is a favorite, and should be watched by anyone who wants a Kolb. There ought to be a permanent link to it! Thank you!

Bill Sullivan
Windsor Locks, Ct.
do not archive
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 4/1/17, Don G <donghe(at)one-eleven.net> wrote:

Subject: Vg's for Miss P'fer!!!
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 9:11 PM

"Don G" <donghe(at)one-eleven.net>

Greetings Kolbers, Long time no see! I just dropped
Matronics to check the RV list, as I bought an RV9A last
month. Not much action there so I thought I would sneek a
peek at The Kolb List. Really great to see all the familiar
names!

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Don G

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Vg's for Miss P'fer!!! Reply with quote

Thanks Bill,
Yea, My brother put that video up..cause I didnt know how. I dont even have a link that works for it an longer.
That bird is why I am looking for another Kolb for local flights and just plain old enjoying altitude when I get a hour or so spare.. Ive owned alot of airplanes in my 40 years of aviating, and I miss that one the most!

Luscombe 8A
RV9A
rowedenny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Vg's for Miss P'fer!!! Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Don!

Dennis Rowe
Do not archive

Quote:
On Apr 1, 2017, at 9:11 PM, Don G <donghe(at)one-eleven.net> wrote:

Greetings Kolbers, Long time no see! I just dropped Matronics to check the RV list, as I bought an RV9A last month. Not much action there so I thought I would sneek a peek at The Kolb List. Really great to see all the familiar names! John, Richard, Larry, Denny, Herb, Geez..I feel like I am at a reunion!
And John, putting those porcupine thingies on Miss P'fer! hehe.. finally!
I remember when I put them on the FlagFly, and how they helped, for I built it a bit heavy and the VG's helped her in slow flight and landing...or should I say helped me?
Anyway, Great to see all you guys still active in the Kolb world, and you who are going to lakeland, have a safe flight, and a great time at the show!

BTW, have nice restored Luscombe 8A for sale, as well as a 912 Kitfox speedster...PM me if interested..and..I Might take a single seat Kolb in trade if the deal is right!

Don

--------
Don G.
Central Illinois
Kitfox IV Speedster
Luscombe 8A
RV9A

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=467935#467935

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: