Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
BBS Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've moved

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isablcorky(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: I've moved Reply with quote

Dear Pieters,
I've reached the fork in the road. I've moved to Birmingham,Al. , to be near one of my daughters. At my age, they thought that was best. I left Shreveport and all my Piet makings suddenly. Now.... I must dispose of my stuff. Inventory is as follows:

1. 100 sq ft 1x6 Select vertical grain, Douglas Fir. (24 to the inch) no pitch pockets, from Pacific NW
Lumber in 2 lengths. 5' and 15 '

2. 2 sheets 1/8" plywood - boat grade

3. 1 sheet 1/16" plywood - boat grade

Purchased from Jim Ferris; Edensaw Lumber, Port Townson, WA

4. Brand new 4x8 open trailer

Asking price for all items: $500.00

Can come to Shreveport with a truck and buy it all!

Just spent over $2,000 last month purchasing this stuff. I'm in rehab right now. Been in hospital 12 days before this rehab. Gotta liquidate! Need this to be gone within the week.

Let me know if you want it!

Best regards,

Corky

Sent from my iPad

- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
jack(at)textors.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: I've moved Reply with quote

Corky sorry to hear this. I wish you the very best with rehab and your future!
Take care!
Jack

Jack Textor

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, at 3:11 PM, Claude Corbett <isablcorky(at)aol.com> wrote:

Dear Pieters,
I've reached the fork in the road. I've moved to Birmingham,Al. , to be near one of my daughters. At my age, they thought that was best. I left Shreveport and all my Piet makings suddenly. Now.... I must dispose of my stuff. Inventory is as follows:

1. 100 sq ft 1x6 Select vertical grain, Douglas Fir. (24 to the inch) no pitch pockets, from Pacific NW
Lumber in 2 lengths. 5' and 15 '

2. 2 sheets 1/8" plywood - boat grade

3. 1 sheet 1/16" plywood - boat grade

Purchased from Jim Ferris; Edensaw Lumber, Port Townson, WA

4. Brand new 4x8 open trailer

Asking price for all items: $500.00

Can come to Shreveport with a truck and buy it all!

Just spent over $2,000 last month purchasing this stuff. I'm in rehab right now. Been in hospital 12 days before this rehab. Gotta liquidate! Need this to be gone within the week.

Let me know if you want it!

Best regards,

Corky

Sent from my iPad

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

tools

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: I've moved Reply with quote

Hey Corky,

Sorry to hear about the project, great to hear you'll be around family.

Just so ya know, you'll only be two hours from where my Piet is should you ever need a fix. She is for sale, but hasn't sold yet and is flying regularly.

And no matter, will always have some sort of low and slow plane around should you need a fix.

Also, if there's any chance you might return to the project, but storage in the meantime is an issue, I have room here near Chattanooga to help with that. I don't think anyone actually has their own stuff in their hangars... Hehe. It surely would not be a problem for as long as you need, either to give you time to sell, or return to her.

Cheers,

Mike, 423 580 1383

simmor2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: I've moved Reply with quote

Hello,

Would you call me about your wood?

Rich Simmons
Murfreesboro, TN
615-631-8928

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: