Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Floor covering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trigo(at)mail.telepac.pt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Floor covering Reply with quote

Guys

Regarding the 4 seats floor panels, how did you cover it?
With some kind of glues carpet? Or just removable mats?

And by the way, how about the baggage compartment? Did you glue some carpet? Is there any light, thin and fire resistant carpet?

Can you please share your solutions?
Thanks
Carlos

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
flying-nut(at)cfl.rr.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Floor covering Reply with quote

Not flying yet, but I plan on removable floor mats. I've had fixed floor mats in many planes and was frustrated by trying to get the shop-vac and it's hose and me to reach the floor mats.  So much easier to remove the mats and vacuum/wash, and a small hand vacuum will get all the debris along the edge of the now-missing mat.  I'll try velcro to anchor the mats down and if that fails under use I'll use snaps as a last resort.
Linn

On 6/8/2017 3:06 PM, Carlos Trigo wrote:

Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Guys

And by the way, how about the baggage compartment? Did you glue some carpet? Is there any light, thin and fire resistant carpet?

Thanks
Carlos 

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Date: 06/08/17

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

jdriggs49(at)MSN.COM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Floor covering Reply with quote

The shop I used provided Velcro to stick it to the floor. I never installed it as it fits pretty well as is and doesn't slide around.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2017, at 12:25 PM, Linn Walters <flying-nut(at)cfl.rr.com (flying-nut(at)cfl.rr.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Not flying yet, but I plan on removable floor mats. I've had fixed floor mats in many planes and was frustrated by trying to get the shop-vac and it's hose and me to reach the floor mats.  So much easier to remove the mats and vacuum/wash, and a small hand vacuum will get all the debris along the edge of the now-missing mat.  I'll try velcro to anchor the mats down and if that fails under use I'll use snaps as a last resort.
Linn

On 6/8/2017 3:06 PM, Carlos Trigo wrote:

Quote:
Guys

Thanks
Carlos 

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Date: 06/08/17

rene(at)felker.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Floor covering Reply with quote

I got all my interior form Abbey at Flight Line. You can order what you want from her and it is ready to go. If you need more info I can dig it up when I get home.

Rene'
801-721-6080

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Trigo
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 1:06 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Floor covering

Guys

Thanks
Carlos

rv10flyer(at)live.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Floor covering Reply with quote

Carlos;
I have removable rug. In my case I had surplus so I cut the area to fit exactly into the four sections. The two in the back are easy squares, the two in the front hace the rug going around the aluminum in the corner- it is that “slip in” that keeps the rug straight and because it fits exactly, it hasn’t moved in 6 years, well except to take out and clean.
The baggage rug has 4 tie downs I installed and it sits over (around) them so the four corners are held in place by the tie downs.
Next time I am at hangar, I’ll take some pictures for you. Really easy and inexpensive. I did get an upholstery shop to stitch a border around the rugs.
Pascal

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Trigo
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 12:06 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Floor covering

Guys

Thanks
Carlos

aerosport1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Floor covering Reply with quote

Carlos
Aerosport products offers a complete set of carpet for the
RV-10
Geoff

Sent from my iPhoneGeoff Combs
Aerosport Modeling & Design
On Jun 8, 2017, at 3:06 PM, Carlos Trigo <trigo(at)mail.telepac.pt (trigo(at)mail.telepac.pt)> wrote:
Quote:
Guys

Thanks
Carlos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: