Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List Contributors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrk2win4u

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: List Contributors Reply with quote

Greetings Kolb list,

I spent the entire day yesterday with Boyd Young at Brigham city airport. I was going to fly my plane I purchased last year. I spend my spare time during the last year patching, repairing and replacing all of the components that needed upgrading.

When going over the EIS, it was discovered there were gremlins in the electrical system. I don't think I could've asked for a better person to have with me when going over and repairing this system. I can't help but be impressed with Boyd's knowledge and skill locating the problems and resolving issues. This includes his knowledge of the Kolb Mark III structure and flight characteristics.

Over the years I have continually read the posted information on the Kolb list by pilots to include Boyd Young, John Hauck, Richard Pike, Larry Cottrell… and the list goes on.

This is my third Kolb. The advice provided on the Kolb list has been invaluable when it comes to making tweaks and fixes.

This is a THANK YOU to all those contributors on the list that make flying fun and safer for Kolb drivers.

Thanks Boyd,

Kurt
Kolb Mark III 912 UL

Sent from my iPhone

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
byoungplumbing(at)gmail.c

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: List Contributors Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words.... 
Boyd Young
Do not archive
Quote:

>

>
> Greetings Kolb list,
>
>
>
> When going over the EIS, it was discovered there were gremlins in the electrical system. I don't think I could've asked for a better person to have with me when going over and repairing this system. I can't help but be impressed with Boyd's knowledge and skill locating the problems and resolving issues. This includes his knowledge of the Kolb Mark III structure and flight characteristics.
>
> Over the years I have continually read the posted information on the Kolb list by pilots to include Boyd Young, John Hauck, Richard Pike, Larry Cottrell… and the list goes on.
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks Boyd,
>
> Kurt
>

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Richard Pike

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: List Contributors Reply with quote

You are very kind. Thank you.

Forgiving is tough, being forgiven is wonderful, and God's grace really is amazing.
jonealjr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: List Contributors Reply with quote

Boyd is the real deal that is for sure. He has been helping me a ton.

victorbravo(at)sbcglobal.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: List Contributors Reply with quote

Absolutely agree! Boyd has been a very generous contributor to assisting myself and others. All of the Kolb List "wise men" have provided tremendously important and relevant information, even when I was just researching an idea, or trying to figure out why something is done a certain way on the Kolb that seems strange to me as a "certified airplane" guy.

Bill Berle
www.ezflaphandle.com  - safety & performance upgrade for light aircraft
www.grantstar.net           - winning proposals for non-profit and for-profit entities

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 6/18/17, K I <wrk2win4u(at)msn.com> wrote:

Subject: List Contributors
To: "kolb-list(at)matronics.com" <kolb-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017, 11:25 AM

<wrk2win4u(at)msn.com>

Greetings Kolb list,

I spent the entire day yesterday with
Boyd Young at Brigham city airport. I was going to fly my
plane I purchased last year. I spend my spare time during
the last year patching, repairing and replacing all of the
components that needed upgrading.

When going over the EIS, it was
discovered there were gremlins in the electrical system. I
don't think I could've asked for a better person to have
with me when going over and repairing this system. I can't
help but be impressed with Boyd's knowledge and skill
locating the problems and resolving issues. This includes
his knowledge of the Kolb Mark III structure and flight
characteristics.

Over the years I have continually read
the posted information on the Kolb list by pilots to include
Boyd Young, John Hauck, Richard Pike, Larry Cottrell… and
the list goes on.

This is my third Kolb.  The advice
provided on the Kolb list has been invaluable when it comes
to making tweaks and fixes.

This is a THANK YOU to all those
contributors on the list that make flying fun and safer for
Kolb drivers.

Thanks Boyd,

Kurt
Kolb Mark III 912 UL

Sent from my iPhone

The Kolb-List Email Forum -
Navigator to browse
List Un/Subscription,
7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,
    - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
via the Web Forums!
    - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -
Email List Wiki!
  - List Contribution Web Site -
support!

-Matt Dralle, List Admin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: