Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trip to Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.

Regards
Dave Park
G-LDVO
Mob. 07789 755301
Home. 0161 282 2137
Dpark748(at)icloud.com

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
aspenbuild(at)me.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

David,
Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
Regards
Richard S

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:

Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.

Regards
Dave Park
G-LDVO
Mob. 07789 755301
Home. 0161 282 2137
Dpark748(at)icloud.com

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
Need to get some clarification??

Dave Park
Quote:
On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:

David,
Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
Regards
Richard S

Sent from my iPad

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>
> Regards
> Dave Park
> G-LDVO
> Mob. 07789 755301
> Home. 0161 282 2137
> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Richard,
Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?

Dave Park
Quote:
On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:

I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
Need to get some clarification??

Dave Park

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> David,
> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
> Regards
> Richard S
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>
>> Regards
>> Dave Park
>> G-LDVO
>> Mob. 07789 755301
>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

aspenbuild(at)me.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Yes and A1919/17A02. We're not sure if common sense will prevail, but the current situation is this. Halfway down the notam you will see some 24 a/f where you can enter/depart. I will pm you with my mail from Jose at Cavok with instructions.
Richard

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:12, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:

Richard,
Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?

Dave Park

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
> Need to get some clarification??
>
> Dave Park
>
>
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> David,
>> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
>> Regards
>> Richard S
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Dave Park
>>> G-LDVO
>>> Mob. 07789 755301
>>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Thanks Richard

Dave Park
Quote:
On 22 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:

Yes and A1919/17A02. We're not sure if common sense will prevail, but the current situation is this. Halfway down the notam you will see some 24 a/f where you can enter/depart. I will pm you with my mail from Jose at Cavok with instructions.
Richard

Sent from my iPad

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:12, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Richard,
> Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?
>
> Dave Park
>
>
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
>> Need to get some clarification??
>>
>> Dave Park
>>
>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> David,
>>> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
>>> Regards
>>> Richard S
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>
>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>>>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>>>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>>>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>>>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Dave Park
>>>> G-LDVO
>>>> Mob. 07789 755301
>>>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>>>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Hi Richard,
It will be interesting to see how quickly they respond to your
application.
We can not send application till we are ready in Spain to notify times etc. So response time is important.
Does Jose know any contact in ANAC
to check status of application.
We ate now three Europas travelling this time.
Dave G-LDVO

Dave Park
Quote:
On 22 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:

Richard

Sent from my iPad

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:12, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Richard,
> Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?
>
> Dave Park
>
>
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
>> Need to get some clarification??
>>
>> Dave Park
>>
>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> David,
>>> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
>>> Regards
>>> Richard S
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>
>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>>>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>>>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>>>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>>>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Dave Park
>>>> G-LDVO
>>>> Mob. 07789 755301
>>>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>>>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

aspenbuild(at)me.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Hi David,
I think the important thing here is permission and not so much the dates. From three years experience as an owner/operator here, all seems ok just so long as ATC and ANAC
KNOW who you are, not that you were supposed to be here last week!
Jose is suggesting 10 days minimum notice so I would do this before leaving the UK and don't let planned entry/exit dates spoil your trip. Prior to entry, file your flight plan by Skydemon (or other) and you can always phone Lisboa on 00351 218553341 who are very helpful and will confirm your plan.
Hopefully this is not a big a deal as the Notam would imply, but I may say differently on my planned trip out to Uk in a couple of weeks.
Richard

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On 24 Jun 2017, at 13:04, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:

Hi Richard,
It will be interesting to see how quickly they respond to your
application.
We can not send application till we are ready in Spain to notify times etc. So response time is important.
Does Jose know any contact in ANAC
to check status of application.
We ate now three Europas travelling this time.
Dave G-LDVO

Dave Park

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Yes and A1919/17A02. We're not sure if common sense will prevail, but the current situation is this. Halfway down the notam you will see some 24 a/f where you can enter/depart. I will pm you with my mail from Jose at Cavok with instructions.
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:12, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Richard,
>> Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?
>>
>> Dave Park
>>
>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
>>> Need to get some clarification??
>>>
>>> Dave Park
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> David,
>>>> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
>>>> Regards
>>>> Richard S
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>
>>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>>>>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>>>>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>>>>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>>>>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> Dave Park
>>>>> G-LDVO
>>>>> Mob. 07789 755301
>>>>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>>>>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

Richard,
Yes i guess you are correct and will do what you suggest.
The form gives the option of selecting Authorize or Notify in one box. I selected Authorize.
Another box asks for Version of Ac? I put Class. A.
The reference box i put my Ac reg.
To save having the form returned can you let me know how your was successful.
Will you be around last week of July??
Regards
Dave Park
Quote:
On 24 Jun 2017, at 14:16, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:

Hi David,
I think the important thing here is permission and not so much the dates. From three years experience as an owner/operator here, all seems ok just so long as ATC and ANAC
KNOW who you are, not that you were supposed to be here last week!
Jose is suggesting 10 days minimum notice so I would do this before leaving the UK and don't let planned entry/exit dates spoil your trip. Prior to entry, file your flight plan by Skydemon (or other) and you can always phone Lisboa on 00351 218553341 who are very helpful and will confirm your plan.
Hopefully this is not a big a deal as the Notam would imply, but I may say differently on my planned trip out to Uk in a couple of weeks.
Richard

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Jun 2017, at 13:04, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Richard,
> It will be interesting to see how quickly they respond to your
> application.
> We can not send application till we are ready in Spain to notify times etc. So response time is important.
> Does Jose know any contact in ANAC
> to check status of application.
> We ate now three Europas travelling this time.
> Dave G-LDVO
>
>
>
> Dave Park
>
>
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Yes and A1919/17A02. We're not sure if common sense will prevail, but the current situation is this. Halfway down the notam you will see some 24 a/f where you can enter/depart. I will pm you with my mail from Jose at Cavok with instructions.
>> Richard
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:12, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Richard,
>>> Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?
>>>
>>> Dave Park
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
>>>> Need to get some clarification??
>>>>
>>>> Dave Park
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> David,
>>>>> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> Richard S
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>>>>>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>>>>>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>>>>>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>>>>>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>> Dave Park
>>>>>> G-LDVO
>>>>>> Mob. 07789 755301
>>>>>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>>>>>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

aspenbuild(at)me.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Trip to Spain Reply with quote

I've not had mine returned yet as not submitted, but a must do job for tomorrow. Certainly here end of July, Europas always welcome at Viseu and pleased to help out any way I can. Serra region well worth a visit if you can stay for a couple of days although might not be much 'room at the inn' as a busy time of year for us. Keep me posted as your plans firm up.
Regards
Richard

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On 24 Jun 2017, at 15:28, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:

Richard,
Yes i guess you are correct and will do what you suggest.
The form gives the option of selecting Authorize or Notify in one box. I selected Authorize.
Another box asks for Version of Ac? I put Class. A.
The reference box i put my Ac reg.
To save having the form returned can you let me know how your was successful.
Will you be around last week of July??
Regards
Dave Park

> On 24 Jun 2017, at 14:16, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi David,
> I think the important thing here is permission and not so much the dates. From three years experience as an owner/operator here, all seems ok just so long as ATC and ANAC
> KNOW who you are, not that you were supposed to be here last week!
> Jose is suggesting 10 days minimum notice so I would do this before leaving the UK and don't let planned entry/exit dates spoil your trip. Prior to entry, file your flight plan by Skydemon (or other) and you can always phone Lisboa on 00351 218553341 who are very helpful and will confirm your plan.
> Hopefully this is not a big a deal as the Notam would imply, but I may say differently on my planned trip out to Uk in a couple of weeks.
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 24 Jun 2017, at 13:04, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi Richard,
>> It will be interesting to see how quickly they respond to your
>> application.
>> We can not send application till we are ready in Spain to notify times etc. So response time is important.
>> Does Jose know any contact in ANAC
>> to check status of application.
>> We ate now three Europas travelling this time.
>> Dave G-LDVO
>>
>>
>>
>> Dave Park
>>
>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Yes and A1919/17A02. We're not sure if common sense will prevail, but the current situation is this. Halfway down the notam you will see some 24 a/f where you can enter/depart. I will pm you with my mail from Jose at Cavok with instructions.
>>> Richard
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>
>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:12, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Richard,
>>>> Are you referring to Notam A1924 /17?
>>>>
>>>> Dave Park
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 15:47, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I saw that, i haven't studied it yet but it refers to extra EU flights and international flights in to Portugal.
>>>>> Need to get some clarification??
>>>>>
>>>>> Dave Park
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild(at)me.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> David,
>>>>>> Visit www.cavok.pt for the latest notam re GA visiting Portugal. It has unfortunately become more onerous with at least 10 days notice with ANAC in or out through selected airfields.
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>> Richard S
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 13:45, david park <dpark748(at)icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Last year three Europas had a successful trip through Spain and Portugal including Gibraltar.
>>>>>>> I am planning a repeat this July with a possible start date around 17th July.
>>>>>>> The trip will take around ten days taking in Segovia and Granada which we missed last year, and as many other aeroports as we can.
>>>>>>> Please contact me if you wish to join the group which is two Europas at present.
>>>>>>> Permission will be required from Spanish and Portugese authorities so early decision will be helpful.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>> Dave Park
>>>>>>> G-LDVO
>>>>>>> Mob. 07789 755301
>>>>>>> Home. 0161 282 2137
>>>>>>> Dpark748(at)icloud.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: