|BARRY CHECK 6
Joined: 15 Mar 2011
|Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:10 am Post subject: Fwd: CPR when you are along
Did they tell you about ASPIRIN and a 9 V Battery?
Place the Aspirin under the tong.
Let it dissolve - It does so very quickly under the tong and enters the system much quicker than by swallowing.
Then put the 9 V Battery to the tip of the tong, for 3 seconds.
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Ronald Millman <RonMillmanCPA(at)msn.com (RonMillmanCPA(at)msn.com)> wrote:
|I am now taking a course with The Great Courses called Medical School for Everyone-Emergency Medicine.
When I received this email, it seemed timely to forward to everyone. Ron Millman, CPA
It's a repeat but worth the reminder!
I hope everyone can send this on as it is really important for everyone to know!
1. Let's say it's 7:25 pm and you're going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You're really tired, upset and frustrated.
3. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw.
You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it to regain a normal rhythm.
In this way, heart attack victims can get help or to a hospital.
9. . Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!
10. . A cardiologist says: "If everyone who gets this email & kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we'll save at least one life.
11. Rather than sending jokes, please ....... contribute by forwarding this email which can save a person's life....
12. If this message comes around to you ...... more than once..... please don't get irritated..... U need to be happy that you have many friends who care about you & you are being reminded of how to tackle.... Heart attacks.... when you are alone.
BUT DON'T FORGET TO CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY !!!
Ron Millman, CPA, Veteran, Pilot, Patriot, Prepper, Skeptic.
|- The Matronics TeamGrumman-List Email Forum -|
Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?TeamGrumman-List