Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
BBS Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists
 
 Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pietenpol-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 07/20/17

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dndboyd2(at)gmail.com
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Pietenpol-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 07/20/17 Reply with quote

Thanks to all who let me know about Facebook. I will check it out.
Trying to keep up with modern communications is challenging. Squawk 7600

Sent from my iPhone

[quote] On Jul 21, 2017, at 2:01 AM, Pietenpol-List Digest Server <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> wrote:

*

==================================================
Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
==================================================

Today's complete Pietenpol-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below. The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation. The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Pietenpol-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter 17-07-20&Archive=Pietenpol

Text Version:

http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter 17-07-20&Archive=Pietenpol


================================================
EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
================================================


----------------------------------------------------------
Pietenpol-List Digest Archive
---
Total Messages Posted Thu 07/20/17: 6
----------------------------------------------------------


Today's Message Index:
----------------------

1. 04:08 AM - Brodhead (dndboyd2(at)gmail.com)
2. 04:08 AM - Brodhead (dndboyd2(at)gmail.com)
3. 04:48 AM - Re: Brodhead (Jack Philips)
4. 05:07 AM - Re: Brodhead (Kip Gardner)
5. 05:18 AM - Re: Brodhead (Jack Textor)
6. 05:19 AM - Re: Brodhead (Jack Textor)



________________________________ Message 1 _____________________________________


Time: 04:08:41 AM PST US
From: dndboyd2(at)gmail.com
Subject: Brodhead


I am surely puzzled by the lack of conversation from the group concerning going
to Brodhead . I have been on the list for 17 years but this is the first time
I have seen no chatter about meeting someone, looking forward to going or asking
questions about the event at Brodhead. I have seen the chapter 431 is announcing
the event but that's all.
Am I missing something? Are the Long time Piet people till around? Is there a
different source of information?
Dave Boyd
NX7710J
Champaign IL

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 2:03 AM, Pietenpol-List Digest Server <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
wrote:
>
> *
>
> =================================================
> Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
> =================================================
>
> Today's complete Pietenpol-List Digest can also be found in either of the
> two Web Links listed below. The .html file includes the Digest formatted
> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
> and Message Navigation. The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
> of the Pietenpol-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>
> HTML Version:
>
> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter 17-07-19&Archive=Pietenpol
>
> Text Version:
>
> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter 17-07-19&Archive=Pietenpol
>
>
> ===============================================
> EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
> ===============================================
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Pietenpol-List Digest Archive
> ---
> Total Messages Posted Wed 07/19/17: 0
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Today's Message Index:
> ----------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


________________________________ Message 2 _____________________________________


Time: 04:08:41 AM PST US
From: dndboyd2(at)gmail.com
Subject: Brodhead


I am surely puzzled by the lack of conversation from the group concerning going
to Brodhead . I have been on the list for 17 years but this is the first time
I have seen no chatter about meeting someone, looking forward to going or asking
questions about the event at Brodhead. I have seen the chapter 431 is announcing
the event but that's all.
Am I missing something? Are the Long time Piet people till around? Is there a
different source of information?
Dave Boyd
NX7710J
Champaign IL

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 2:03 AM, Pietenpol-List Digest Server <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
wrote:
>
> *
>
> =================================================
> Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
> =================================================
>
> Today's complete Pietenpol-List Digest can also be found in either of the
> two Web Links listed below. The .html file includes the Digest formatted
> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
> and Message Navigation. The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
> of the Pietenpol-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>
> HTML Version:
>
> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter 17-07-19&Archive=Pietenpol
>
> Text Version:
>
> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter 17-07-19&Archive=Pietenpol
>
>
> ===============================================
> EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
> ===============================================
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Pietenpol-List Digest Archive
> ---
> Total Messages Posted Wed 07/19/17: 0
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Today's Message Index:
> ----------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


________________________________ Message 3 _____________________________________


Time: 04:48:39 AM PST US
From: "Jack Philips" <jack(at)bedfordlandings.com>
Subject: RE: Brodhead


Most discussion these days is on Facebook, not the Matronics list

Jack Phillips
Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia

--


- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group