Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Door trim seal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cakeykev(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Door trim seal Reply with quote

Hi

Does anyone know the type and size of the door trim/seal.

I took a photo and I am going through a website with lots of descriptions but I didn't measure it at the airfield today! Even though my wife told me too.

sealsdirect.co.uk ETS2108

Thanks

Kevin Challis

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
cakeykev(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Door trim seal Reply with quote

Having read my post I should make it clear the one listed is what I think it maybe.

Thanks

Kevin Challis
Quote:
On 7 Aug 2017, at 19:57, Kevin Challis <cakeykev(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I took a photo and I am going through a website with lots of descriptions but I didn't measure it at the airfield today! Even though my wife told me too.

Thanks

Kevin Challis

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Door trim seal Reply with quote

Kevin,
I well remember that problem.
The original kit seal was not good for me.
Just go to the Automotive Trade and Accessories shop and take samples and find the best solution for you and your Europa.
(remember: in this case a little loose fit is better than a tight fit - I hope you have in your bed a tight fit anyway)

That is what I did. Cheers,
Raimo
OH-XRT
Finland

(info(at)rwm.fi) Kevin Challis kirjoitti 7.8.2017 klo 21:57:

Quote:
Quote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Kevin Challis <cakeykev(at)gmail.com> (cakeykev(at)gmail.com)

Hi

Thanks

Kevin Challis

JohnFrance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Door trim seal Reply with quote

Hi Kevin,
I have been through this (and a lot more) recently.
The part reference is the one in the Europa parts catalogue.
You will have to buy 50 m of the door seal from the commercial suppliers which is fine if you have a couple of friends who want to change their door seals as well.
I purchased mine directly from Karen at Europa, I think she still has some in stock.

Regards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: