Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fwd: 2017 Fly-In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Just a reminder about the upcoming Fly-In. It is coming right up and we need to get a headcount so we can work on having the right amount of tables, chairs and food. So send a reply letting us know if you are coming and how many in your party. Looking forward to seeing all our Commander friends.

--

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Captain Jim Bob

Sandy and I will be flying in on Thursday – I would give a definite time but I do not want to put myself in consideration for the Golden Rudder Pedal Award for a 3rd time. Maybe 3;00 am. Not sure. Could be a little before maybe a little after.

Bob

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 10:09 AM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In

Just a reminder about the upcoming Fly-In. It is coming right up and we need to get a headcount so we can work on having the right amount of tables, chairs and food. So send a reply letting us know if you are coming and how many in your party. Looking forward to seeing all our Commander friends.

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

John Vormbaum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

But Bob, you’re on the brink of history: I believe that nobody has won the Golden Pedal award 3 times. You could go into the record books!
Looking forward to seeing you there,

/John
[quote]On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Steele, Bob <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)> wrote:
Captain Jim Bob

Sandy and I will be flying in on Thursday – I would give a definite time but I do not want to put myself in consideration for the Golden Rudder Pedal Award for a 3rd time. Maybe 3;00 am. Not sure. Could be a little before maybe a little after.

Bob

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com)Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 10:09 AMTo: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In

--

Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

I did not consider that honor. You know that Moe would carry the pedal into the local bars in New Mexico as a conversation starter - and t worked.

I will consider your advice John.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 28, 2017, at 1:35 PM, John Vormbaum <john(at)vormbaum.com (john(at)vormbaum.com)> wrote:

[quote] But Bob, you’re on the brink of history: I believe that nobody has won the Golden Pedal award 3 times. You could go into the record books!
Looking forward to seeing you there,

/John
[quote] On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Steele, Bob <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)> wrote:
Captain Jim Bob

Bob

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 10:09 AM To: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com) Subject: Fwd: 2017 Fly-In

Just a reminder about the upcoming Fly-In.  It is coming right up and we need to get a headcount so we can work on having the right amount of tables, chairs and food. So send a reply letting us know if you are coming and how many in your party. Looking forward to seeing all our Commander friends.

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: