Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
budyerly(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: No Title Reply with quote

For our US Mono owners:

I have found two old mono trailers in terrible condition setting behind my painters old building.

One is steel made by my fabricator but not finished. Heavy but strong. It only has light rust and the welds are good. However, the ramp support arms and main wheel cradle are unacceptable, the wing spar holders and aft racks are also needing work as the gap between both for the wing and fuselage area is incorrect, bottom line is much more work must be done. However it has all US axles and tires, a good jack and 2 inch ball. It will take some time to fix this one.

The other is a very early Classic mono trailer from the factory supplier. The condition was: steel work was lightly rusted, one fender was gone, other damaged, wheels and tires were trash, the lights smashed, the wing racks bent and were too narrow (remember the early ones did not have slings, just foam) and I needed a complete vaccination work up just to look at it.

Long story, but I have cleaned up the latter, serviced the bearings/seals (which were still good) and installed new wheels, tires, fenders, rewired for new lights, modified the wheel ramp arms for easy tightening and converted the Classic spar holders to fit an XS. Both wing cradles have been moved outboard for more fuselage clearance and are 7 inches wide so no wing chaffing. If interested I can sell it for $1500 as is untitled. Weighed, titled and licensed and ready to roll away price is $1650. If you want the wing slings installed and fitted, a winch to pull the plane on, a jack for easy hook up, wood ramp, and fitted with spacers for a 7 inch tire, I have to ask $2500. I get it back from welding next week then I just have to do final assembly, final paint, wire , and test it out.

Let me know if you are interested. Offers considered.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: